Then You Haven’t Seen Me With In My Face. VI

Succ-U-Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your alarm blares making you groan awake, your hand smashing the clock on the side table to pieces making you look up from your pillow, “Well… .”

You run your hands through your hair, moving it away from your face before you get out of bed. Heading towards the bathroom to fix yourself. Brushing your teeth, you wash your face and get dressed after, deciding to wear a simple black tshirt and black jeans.

Heading out to the other rooms, you enter and see they had all slept in the same one, “All of you, get up.” They lay there lifelessly making you sigh. Moving to Jennie since she was the least likely to attack you when you touch her, “Yah Jennie!”

Her eyes slowly blink open at the feeling of you shaking her body, “Yea…” “Wake up everyone and get dressed, make sure you’re packed.”

Heading down to the kitchen, you look through the cabinets and fridge starting to make breakfast for the girls. Finishing up, you decide to finally call baekyun, “, get the car. Me and a few guests are heading back.” “You know my name.” “Yes but suits you more.” You can hear him sigh but end the call before he can say anything else, deciding to grab a piece of food before moving to the TV and watching some random show.

Hearing the sound of wheels rolling and footsteps you assume they finished getting ready, “Food’s on the table, eat if you wanna.” Not even bothering to look back at them.

At the mention of food Chaeyoung and Lisa run to the kitchen leaving Jisoo slowly following them and Jennie moving towards you. Feeling someone sit next to you, you tear your eyes away from the screen to the body next to you.

“Thank you.” Eyebrow quirking up you reply back, “For what?” “All of this, for giving us a second chance.” “Remember I’m not my father. I don’t have any mercy. I’m taking you back so I can see why my father found your case to be so important that I was called to get you. I could care less about you killing a few men but the man up there, not so much. I’m not the one you should be thanking.”

On perfect timing, you get a call from Baekhyun telling you he’s downstairs, “Come to the top floor and head straight down the hall. Let yourself in.” Getting up from the couch you head back to the room you were crashing in to get all your things, Jennie’s question of who you were talking to on the phone being ignored as you climb up the stairs.

Picking up your bags, you move down again, baekhyun opening the door as you move down, “, take these bags down and load them up, we’re heading back soon.” He sighs but then takes notice of the girls coming out of the kitchen and 1 on the couch, “Did you really have to call me when your uhh… ‘Guests’ from last night are still here?” “They’re not guests, if they were, I would’ve kicked them out hours ago. They’re the ones who’ve been killing everyone.” You can see his grip tighten on the luggage handle, “I’m taking them back, I’ll figure out what to do after father and I talk.”

“Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Chaeyoung meet Baekhyun. He’s one of my father’s angels. Baekhyun meet the girls who got attention from my father.”  He sighs but nods to them as a sign of acknowledgement, “I’ll load up the car, come down when you’re ready.”

You nod to him and he leaves the penthouse you had gotten used to in the past few days. Sighing you move down turn towards the girls after handing Baek your bag, “All of you ready?” They nod and you pick up your handbag, putting on your sunglasses before moving out of the house, the girls silently following you.

Again, awkwardness surrounds all of you as the elevator moves down. Making sure not to let a sigh out I’m gonna have to experience this for hours on the plane

Stepping out, you leave the building, not forgetting to give the secretary a wink, seeing the car Baek got you, a smirk grew on your face unconsciously, “I like it….” “I knew you would.” Your hands run over the hood of the Rolls Royce, the blood red colouring adorning its body matching your eyes.

You smile at him, looking like a kid in a candy store, “I haven’t seen that kind of smile since you were a little angel.” “Then you haven’t seen me with in my face.” Keeping your childlike smile on your face Baekhyun has to sigh, “You took something completely innocent and made it sinful.” “It’s kinda what I do?”

He closes his eyes and hold his temple, getting in the car without a word making you chuckle before following him and sitting on the passenger seat. The rest of the girls continue to stay wordless, following your actions and getting in the back, space being big enough for all of them.

You stare at the buildings, thinking about how the world had developed right in front of your eyes. The dinosaurs to the birth of Adam and Eve, you always liked Eve better which is why you ended up making her eat the forbidden fruit… She was a fun toy to play with... You watched the creation of the television and radio to the creation of countries. You even helped win some of the wars, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter