Mortal Kombat. V

Succ-U-Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing the door open you wake up, looking around and letting your eyes scan around the scene, “Lisa! Chaeyeong!” You sigh remembering what you had to do, lazily moving off of the couch, you take in your state, remembering you still didn’t have a shirt on. Hearing footsteps in front of you, your eyes look up to be met with Jennie’s. Her eyes moving from you to the girls in the couch, seeing her anger building up, eyes growing red, “What the did you do to them!” Her wings and tail coming out.

Sighing you rub your hand over your face, trying to get in the right mind of things, “Ok wait! Before you do anything listen. Hi, I’m your terrible and sinful ruler the devil. You may bow now.” She doesn’t move her jaw still clenched as her eyes burn, “Well… that’s quite rude but I’ll let it slide. Anyways, you four have been causing some trouble around here. Normally I would be quite proud and encourage my people to do so BUT my father has a problem with this meaning I have to step in. So, I’m gonna give you the same choices I gave your knocked out friends over there, either come with me back to hell and we can talk about this or I knock you out like I did with your friends and force you to eternal hellfire.”

You can see some hesitance in her face before she calms down, “Don’t hurt them.” You smirk, “I see you are the brains of this whole organization thingy going on.” Her face stays stoic making you let out a huff, “Don’t worry, they’re ok. I just had to make sure they didn’t try anything funny while I was waiting for you two- Speaking of which. Where’s the other girl?”

Perfect timing, you hear a footstep behind you. Quickly dodging to the side you see her with a knife, “That’s quite cute but did you really think a butter knife would kill me?” Her grip tightens and you see the knife break, sharpening one end of the utensil.

“I see you’re the strong one.” She huffs before leaping forward, your arms going up, seeing the knife impale you, “I swear to god that better be clean.” You push her back, the knife leaving your body. You sigh and look at the big gash, blood continuously dripping down, “Well look now, you got the carpet dirty.”

Giving her a smirk you slowly walk towards her, seeing her the blood off, “Well… I think they made a character based off you in Mortal Kombat. You ever heard of her? No? Yes? Wanna rip my face off?” Instead of giving you an answer she lunges at you again but this time you dodge her, tripping her to the floor by kicking the back of her knee.

Straddling her back, you take hold of her wrists pinning them above her head, “Listen, Jisoo right? Jennie over there agreed to do this in a civilized way, maybe you should listen to her? She seems much more calm-” She flips you over, making you land on your back, her elbows digging into you.

You let out a groan, “I’ve noticed you don’t talk much.” Pushing her from above you, she slams into one of the walls, you quickly get up and grab the rope, moving to her, and forcing her into the wall just like you did with Rose.

“Ok I’ve tried being charming but that obviously doesn’t work with you, so listen here , either I knock you out or you act like Jennie and we can do this easily.” Jennie finally cuts in ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter