What Kinda Cliché Bull Is This. VIII

Succ-U-Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While working out at the small gym room in your mansion, the mark on your back burned, hissing at the feeling, you understood it was time to take them to him. Sighing, you decide to tell the girls to get ready before you go take a shower yourself.

You leave and move downstairs, seeing them all on the couch watching a show, “All of you. Go get ready, it’s time.” They nod at you but you also see their eyes wander down your body, staring at the glistening skin and tight muscles. You clear your throat annoyed at the fact that they still hadn’t gotten up, “I meant go get ready now.” They quickly move to their rooms after realizing you noticed their wandering stares, sighing you ruffle your hair away before heading to your own room to take a shower.

 Feeling the water move down your body, thoughts consume your head once again, what did they mean when they said they have me on their side? Are they faking their personalities? Do they know I’m falling for them? Falling? what does that mean..? Do I? Am I?

Feeling yourself falling back into your thoughts, you snap out of it and finish taking your shower. Getting out and picking your clothes, you first dry your hair and then get ready, picking up a plain red suit and black shoes with a white shirt and black belt.

Moving out of your room, you find all the girls sitting back at the living room, wearing casual clothes, “You’re gonna wear that to meet your creator?” They look at eachother before glancing back at you, Lisa speaking up, “We don’t really have anything better…”

Sighing, you take your phone out of your pocket and dialing Irene, “Are you already at the building?” “No, do you want me to stop by first…” You could hear the seduction laced into her tone but you weren’t in the mood now, “Bring 4 extra outfits of yours to the office, I’ll see you there.”

With that, you ended the call before she could reply, looking back at the girls, “You’ll change there, make sure you have everything before I leave without you.” They nod and stand up from the couch, following you out of the door.

.

.

.

Finally pulling up to the building, you park, body tense as it did throughout the whole ride. The most stressed filled, tension built ride. Your hands gripped the steering wheel the whole time, complete silence other than your car and the sounds of the city.

Walking to the building without a word, they once again follow without a word. Getting into the elevator, the tension didn’t lesson, everyone could feel it and it pissed you off.

Saved by the bell would be an understatement once you heard the ting of the elevator. A breathe of relief slipping past your lips after getting out of the claustrophobic space. Irene meets your eyes and her smirk dimmers once she sees the four girls behind you, “Hand them the clothes, you four get changed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter