CHAPTER II

MY MOON

How many years have passed.

..1?

..2?

..3?

She lost counts. Here she is doing fine. She is one of the best runway girls representing Korea here in Australia. She have fame. She have money. There are many man wanting to be close with her and tell her sweet words but still, she have some distance. Yes, she entertain them and acknowledge their sweet gestures but not letting them in to her life. Chaeyoung or now called Rosé as her stage name doesn't hate men. She's not like that, she just only have her walls.

But, she's trying.

"Earth to Rosé." Jisoo her manager snaps and said while strapping the buckles on her dress.

She wears a short black dress with one sleeves off with buckles on her waist which make the dress hug her y figures tightly. Showing her little waist partnered up with above knee black boots showing her perfectly smooth long legs.

Jisoo smacks her before claiming the runway as if its really the forte destined to her. Her blonde hair tied back make her look sleek complementing her black dress and boots. Held her head high, she walks as if nobody's watching. Looking straight on the lights she can see flashes and hear 'click' sounds continously capture her photo to be publish now or later. As she continues to walk, she saw a familiar figure, he's wearing a long black jacket white shirt inside and a black pants. The guy holds a camera with his hands up to his face. She blinks and slightly startle by his presence making her miss a step but she is a pro in this industry so she puts pressure on her left foot to support her right one and do her pose at the center of the stage like nothing happens. The guy in front of her stops and puts down the camera on his face. She tries to look but his head down low looking at the captured pictures.

No. He's not him. This is Australia. He will never get here.

Thinking that, she make her final pose and turns around but she never missed a scrunch of nose and a smile creeps on the guys face.

--

"Hey Rosé.." Lisa her bestfriend that she met 3 years ago nudging her elbows. She can feel her but her mind thinks of something else.

Maybe, someone else.

They met when they audition for becoming a model. Lisa is a Thai model. Their agency is addicted with different foreign girls telling them they want different type ones that can make the world see how beautiful everyone is.

"Rosé~" she waves her hands on her face but she did not budge. She can see but her mind occupies the guy from last show the other night.

Lisa otherwise being irritated. She do something Rosé never wanted. She slowly lean in and kiss her right cheek. Then snap. Feels like Rosé's head might break when she turns her head in surprise.

"Yah Lisa!" She exclaims while holding her cheek.

"I kept on talking here and you won't even budge to listen. My throat dried up a little it might sore later." She sticks her tongue out and sip some vanilla choco on the table.

"I'm sorry. I've been thinking a lot."

"I can see. So spill it."

She hesitates but tells her anyways.

"Remember our last show? I saw someone so familiar. My chest hurts the moment I saw him."

"See who?" Lisa asks more. "Is it a friend or is it..." She stops when Rosé speaks.

"Yes.. I gues its him. But, I'm not sure because I can't see his whole face and staring during runways is well, really out of the book."

"Oh my God!" Lisa covers looking at her back uninterested to her attention.

Of course Lisa knows everything but in the first place she is the one who wants to know why she's out of her mind.

Rosé became irritated and looks back.

She saw a man in large black shirt and a brown pants with a bucket hat covering his face ordering for a drink in the counter his back on them.

She looks back to Lisa still wide open.

"Hey. You might drool. What's in there? Are we not talking??"

"That is a God." Lisa said with her eyes glued on the guy in the counter.

"Whatever Lisa." She just shakes it off as her bestfriend always like this whenever she see a good looking man.

"Rosé look!!! His looking in our direction!!" Lisa hides on the drinks on their table.

She looks back but the guy is on his phone sitting near their table. His face covered with his bucket hat. She shrugs.

As if on cue because she cannot stay with Lisa anymore as the younger ogling with the guy, her phone rings.

JISOO UNNIE

She answers the phone and some exchange of response she stands up from their table. Motioning her fingers to Lisa that she's going now. She gets her things in her hand and turns her heel, her ears between shoulder and ear as her hands full of things. She bumps into someone, no, into some hard chest she corrects and she can hear Lisa gasps.

Her things on the floor.

"Sorry. Sorry." She apologize. The guy she bump into helped her.

"No. I'm sorry." The guy said. She stops as she heard him loud and clear. Their hands accidentally brush with each other and she felt tingling sensation like his touch knows every edges of her nerves to straight up.

She looks up and saw the guy still collecting her things head down. Her hand is like on their own ready to pull out the bucket on his head when she heard Jisoo on the other line as her phone might have touched to speaker button when it fell.

"Rosé, you there? Are you okay?? Rosé??"

She pulls back her extended hand and shakes her head.

No. He can't be. There's no reason for him to be here.

She place her phone on her ears and get her things from the guy.

"Yes unnie. I'm okay. Yes, yes. Be there."

She click her phone out.

"Rosé! You okay??" Lisa run to her.

She just nods and looks back to bucket guy. She bites her lips hesitant to him, she doesn't know why.

"Sorry for bumping into you. Thanks by the way." She smiles trying to regain her conciousness. She needs to get out.

"Lisa have to go."

She just pass him not looking to him as she is afraid of what face will be reveal through that hat.

"Hey-" the guy calls out but she just walk out pretending she didn't hear.

She needs to get out.

Its suffocating.

 

 

--

Please give me some strength and please do leave a comment. Thank you all~🧡