CHAPTER I

MY MOON

Chaeyoung was always bullied by her classmates as she was raised from Australia and speaking Korean trying to communicate with her classmates is really hard for her. She was in the playground playing with the sand when a girl with pigtails push her, she was shock at the moment not noticing that the girl with pigtails have some other company with her and they started showering her with sands, she shivers. 

"Go away and fly to Australia, you, bent tongue!" The pigtail said.

She didn't fight. She didn't cry. She stop herself on the verge of crying as the other kids throw sands on her.

"Yah!! Stop it! Go away!"
It is some voice not been recognize by her. She looks up and saw a kid with a lollipop on his lips. Seconds later a kid is shouting a name "Tae" running towards them with a star wars backpack as she assumes they are friends. The boy looks down and saw her situation full of sand on her hair. He didn't flinch or look at her with disgusted face. Instead, he leans down and wipe off some sand on her face and smiles. She was mesmerized by his soft features and those gummy bunny teeth.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked. But there is no words for her to say. Her words are stuck on . It is painful. The more she stops herself for crying the more it hurs.

"You're lucky chaeyoung!" The pigtail kid told her. "Let's go," And the group exits the scene and she can still hear their laughs through the roads.

"Kid! You okay?" The guy with a lollipop asks.

She just stay silent not wanting to let her voice out as she is afraid this two boys will also laugh at her twisted tongue. 

She just bite her lips. And the boy with lollipop offering her the lollipop on his mouth with his hands out.

"Tae Hyung! You freak! Why don't you give her a new one?"

"But this is the last one dumbo!" 

She chuckles. And both boys look at her. They look so funny.

Tae she assumes forms an "o" shape on his lips shock by her sudden sound. And the bunny teeth smile just look at her grinning.

Then she hears out someone calling her name. She stood up and dust off the sands but its too late as the boy strides over her place panting with a shock wide eyes. She can see that his eyes are merely closing and his face red, lips biting.

"Jimin oppa!" She embrace him and the other kid hugs her tightly. 

"what happened to you?" He said with gritted teeth. "Who did this?" 
Now he knows chaeyoung have companies. "Did they?!"

Tae just put her hands up on the air while the other one just calm and stopping the latter's hand.

"No oppa! They helped me. I-"

"What Chaeyoung!" He raised his voice.

"-I fell on the swings and ended up rolling on the sand." She lied. She doesn't want his brother to know he will just nag her about it because she will end up not telling him either. She looks on her side and saw Tae pouting and bunny teeth looks at her deeply maybe questionning her words.

"Is it true?" 

"Yes."

His brother sighs and face the two.

"I'm sorry for accusing you."

"Nah boy. Its okay really we just help her with the gir-" Tae said unconciously maybe not feeling the panic on her face. She shuts her eyes ready to answer jimin's questionnable look.

"No worries. We're glad to help right Tae hyung?" 

She looks up and saw bunny teeth smiling and glance at her then nods. Not mentioning his hands are on Tae's arms pinching it while the other flinch and start to hiss the pain.

"By the way I'm Jimin. This is my sister Chaeyoung."

"Taehyung here!" As he high five with Jimin.

"Uhm. And you?" She asks the bunny.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."he smiles not leaving her eyes. She blush as it feels like those pair of brown orbs looking through her thoughts.

"We have to go now its getting late." Jimin ushered her to the road.

She fidgets with her fingers shying away her smile.

"Uhm. Thanks for earlier. You are so nice."

"Sure. Anytime. So, see you next time?" Jungkooks asks.

So there will be next times. She blush with the thought.

"Hey your ears are red you sure not hurt when they-omph". Jungkook covers Taehyungs mouth and place his arms on his shoulder so he cannot move.

She laughs and Taehyung just push Jungkook.

"You have a beautiful laugh. Really!"Taehyung said with wide eyes. 

She swears it feels hot today.

"You sure-"

"Right. I think so too." Jungkook cuts off Taehyung. 

Like what? Everything stops she thinks. She's just looking at him mouth agape from shock. She can feel her cheeks getting warmer.

"Red is good on you." Jungkook smiles with his eyes forms crescent. Before she can react Jimin coughs.

"Chaeyoung? Let's go?"

She nods and bids goodbye to her new-maybe-friends.

She looks back one last time before crossing roads and she saw Jungkook already looking back at her. He smiles and wave his hands. Taehyung on his side looks back too and do the same thing. She returns to her heels following his brother hand in hand as they walk back home.

That's the first her heartbeat skips a beat. And she knows why.

Jungkook.