CHAPTER VI

MY MOON

"Are you sure you want to wear those simple white tee and denim pants? Remember we'll be going there to meet the bosses of Army Co." Jisoo snaps irritated.

She shrugs it off and picks up her bag and make her way towards the door going straight to the Army Co.

--

As soon as she comes down from the van drops open. She never expected the building to be this big. They ride in the VIP elevator which is straight to the office of the bosses. The elevator door opens and reveals 3 guys in the room.

First one on the middle desk, writing. The second on his laptop and the other one is reading a newspaper.

The guy on the news paper with gummy smile looks up. "Hey they are here."

The other two looks from their respective place and the guy writing earlier left whatever he is doing.

"Hi we're please to meet the famous Rosé."The man in the middle desk earlier said. "I'm RM by the way. This is Hoseok, he owns the place where you are leaving and that one is Suga-" He stops as he saw him still on his pc arranging the camera attached to his laptop. "-nevermind him."

They bow to each other and smiles.

Hoseok as she remembers stares to her and she feels uncomfortable.

"That's why,-" Hoseok starts.

"What, sorry?" Rosé asks.


"-You really are a true beauty." Hoseok said as she giggles and covers her face with her hands.

"Thanks." Rosé said more of to a whisper.



They hear some curses around the room but doesn't know where it comes from as Rosé and Jisoo just became shock but the other three men just looks back to each other seems to know something.

Jisoo doesn't need this now and she feels quite irritated it supposed to be a meeting and seems like these guys are not professional so she changes the subject to lessen his temper.


"Uhm. By the way where is Mr. J.J. Kookie? Isn't he the one to shoot with her?" Jisoo said as she also feels Rosé uncomfortable now.

"He's here." Suga said his eyes still on his pc and his pointing finger on the screen. "Oh. He's gone."

RM massages his temples and sighs deeply while Hoseok is cracking up.

The ladies are now confused but as soon as Suga turns his laptop towards them they can see the screen with words,

JK ends video call