CHAPTER V

MY MOON

As soon as she arrives in her room in the most luxurious hotel she plops down herself and rolls over on the bed smilingly.

"Happy aren't we?" Jisoo asks.

"Well, maybe. Instead of stressing out myself I probably should enjoy this accomodation Army Co. and their boss giving me."she shrugs.

Jin just shakes his head.

"Jin I think we should discuss about tomorrow as we will meet the Army Co.'s bosses. We don't want our boss Mr. Yang to be disappointed with us." Jisoo said while getting the bottled water in the table and drinking it.

"Yes. Of course. We need to work, now."

Rosé can see the sadness on Jin's face as if he wants to rest first before work. She understands and sighs.

"I think we should rest unnie. We've been from a flight and I have a little jet lag. I don't want to be sick yhe next morning, let's rest." She explains. "And unnie we need to eat, I'm starving."

Jin looks up with his eyes shining hearing about eating and foods as always.

Jisoo sighs and nods her head placing the bottled water back on the table.

"Okay. I'll be going down and look for the cafeteria." Jisoo said.

Jin gets up from the seat to follow Jisoo.

Jisoo looks back confused as Jin is tailing her. "Jin?"

"Uhm. I think we should be together."

Jisoo's eyes grows wide and Jin just smiles.

"-uhm. I mean we should get the foods together." Jin finishes.

Slowly, Jisoo's shoulders relaxed with crimson red painting her cheeks. "Y-yeah. Uh. Sure. Yes-"

Rosé looks bored with the two and scoffs. "Sorry to be rude but please I want food."

"Yeah- okay." Jisoo said shortly and exits the door to be followed by Jin.

As the two gets out from her view she sighs in disbelief and Rosé never misses Jin getting the bottled water quickly and his finger on his lips looking towards her.



--



After their fine lunch which is served into their respected room. Rosé takes bathe and wear a black spaghetti strap top tucked in her ripped shorts, a red checkered polo and a pair of white sneakers.

She wears a black cap as she decided to roam around the city and promised her guardians that she will not be caught by the reporters waiting outside the hotel building.

With her hands on her pockets she looks up and saw the bright sun shining above her.

'O God I really miss this city.' She mumbles to herself.

As if her feet brings her where she wants to be, she see herself sitting far away from the crowd in the very right corner under the tree in Han River.

She looks around and wind blowing her hair as she tucks it in on her ears. It is a windy summer day and she loves it.

She closes her eyes and lay down on the grass.

How can be the sky be that pretty as she extended her arms and close open her fingers as if she can reach it.

"Excuse me?"

Someone said on top of her face and she abruptly stand up dusting off her shorts.

She scans the man in front of her. He is wearing a bucket hat black shirt and ripped jeans. She sighs as she saw a face mask on his face this can be a paparazzi so she adjusted her cap downwards.

"Yes?"

The guy just stares towards her not saying anything just stare and she swears those are beautiful brown black orbs.

"Uhm. This is my spot actually."

Rosé just freeze his voice is angelic and similar to him but this one is more deep and mature so she shrugs it off.

"Sorry. I'll be leavin-"

"No."

"Huh?"

"I mean we can share. There's no name written there that its my place, really." He chuckles and Rosé relaxed.

She just smiles under her cap and nods. The guy ushers her to sit down and they both do. None of them is speaking and she is more wondering why the presence of this guy is soothing and comfortable.

"Uh. So uhm what brings you here?" The guy started.

"Work." She smiles.

She is waiting for any response but the guy is not saying anything and she can see in the peripheral view that the guy is looking towards her. She gulps. Many things running to her mind. Maybe this is the paparazzi or reporter.

She returns his gaze and suddenly the guy jumps from his seat and looks on the river.

"You why are you here?" She push down so she can sense any hint if maybe he is a paparazzi.

The man looks up and she can swear he looks really good even if his face is covered.

"I'm.. uh.. just wondering if I will be bumping into someone-" He said.

"What do you mean?" As Rosé now realizes there's a camera hanging on his neck as she silently panics.

"-no, I mean if I should literally bump into someone." He continues and that's it. She stands up.

"Uhm. Its getting late and uh yeah- I should go. My friends might be looking for me. Nice to meet you and thanks for sharing your spot." She said and turns her heel never looking back but she can hear the sigh coming from his lips and more of a shock he calls her name more on to whisper.

Chaeyoung

She froze for seconds. She didn't know if she's hallucinating as she hears him saying her name. She walks then run.

He is definitely a paparazzi.

 

 

--

 

This is becoming too long.

Anyways, actually chapters 6 and 7 are done. I'm just thinking if I should add more and also see how eager you all are. :3

Thanks~

 

-teltubby