CHAPTER IV

MY MOON

When Jin said sooner, Rosé was not inform that she will fly back to Korea in 3 days. She repeats in her head.

3 days.

She wears black cap because as soon as she landed her feet on the lobby area there are many reporters waiting for her, wanting to have a talk and a glimpse of her existence so she is escorted to the van hiddenly by the guards through the exit.

She safely enters the van without reporters and to be followed by Jisoo and Jin.

She removes her cap and sighs deeply.

"Where we going now?" She asks.

Jisoo looks at her and answers, "-to Hopie Hotel".

opens wide. Hopie Hotel is probably the most luxurious hotel in South Korea and staying there worth a million and mostly her mind more think that she can never really get out from this mess if the Army Co.spends this much on her.

"Close your mouth Rosé. As the boss said, 'There's no turning back'" Jin said smirking.

"."

 


--

 


"Make sure everything is good." He said. "Make sure that there is ingly 24/7 cctv with security personnel near her room!"

"Yah! Its my hotel and its secured! If you want to lock her up and watch her to suit yourself 24/7 why don't you keep her to your house!" The man with a gummy smile said mockingly.

That is the most wonderful idea and not to tell you as he think of it many times but he doesn't want her to be shock seeing her and be together with her in the same place-

-or maybe he is afraid of what reaction the lady will be giving him. He shakes his head and defensing his point.

"Look Hoseok hyung. Its not any other model. She's worth a million. Our company is not paying you to settle your in that seat and watch reporters roaming around her room!" He mocks back.

A guy with dimples on his left cheek 'tsk' and the both man looks on his way which is near the glass window.

"Stop you both. He has some point Hoseok. We are trusting you, her. So, make sure everything is under control as long as she stays in your hotel."

"Yes RM, I understand." Hoseok answers and sighs in defeat while the other one just smirks in victory and the older saw it and will start to have a fight again. "You little piece of shi-"

He was cut off as a blonde guy lying on the sofa with her arms covering his eyes speaks.

"Look who's celebrating cheerily."

"What?" He snaps back.

"As if you're not the one who begs us for her to work here."

"Suga hyung.." He calls his name like a whisper already defeated.

"You're such a crazy nagger, Jungkook."

 

 

---

 

Yehet! Wait for a bit and pls have a patience with me! This is a double update!

 

Thank you for supporting me and for my new subscriber's out there! Lend me more of strenght!