CHAPTER III

MY MOON

"So Rosé what do you think?" Jisoo asks with raised eyebrows.

"Rosé?" The latter shakes her hand.

"O-oh unnie. Yes. Where are we?" Rosé asks with her fingers on her teeth.

Jisoo just sighs and massages her temple.

"You've been pacing out these past few days. What's wrong?"

She bites her lip and sighs as her shoulders move downwards. As Jisoo knows her too much, she is thankful she did not push it any further but she'll probably ask it sooner.

She still thinks about the familiar guys she saw last show and in the café earlier with Lisa.

Are they the same?

It has been 5 years and why would her heart race and her mind bothers about it. She should move on, maybe.

As she still keeps quiet Jisoo gets up from her seat and arrange the papers on her table.

"What I am saying is we'll be going to South Korea. The Army Co. wants you to cover their magazine and their best photographer will be shooting with you."

She sighs as she heard her country. She loves her country don't get her wrong, she's just afraid to be bumping into someone she did not want to see but want to see for a very long time. Her mind is blowing as she place both her hands on her head.

"Why can't it be somebody?" She whines.

"Because that somebody has to be only you!" Her manager fires back. "They want you! Did you not know who is their famous photographer? Its J.J. Kookie for God's sake Rosé! He makes the best of the best photos!" She throws her hands in the air.

"But there is Naeun unnie she can represent -"

"No. Stop." She stares. "I don't care what your issues about going back but this is work and I am your manager, be professional." Jisoo said sternly until there's a knock on the door and a man with broad shoulders and handsome face comes in the view.

He awkwardly smiles as he saw Jisoo with an irritated face and hands on her hips.

"Uhm. Am I interupting something?" He asks.

"Yes." Jisoo reply shortly. "What you want Jin?"

"This is about Army Co. good thing Rosé is here." He smiles.

"Spill." Jisoo responded.

Jin just nods and smiles.

"They want to do it sooner with Rosé and you will be having your next runway in South Korea so we'll probably be there for a month or two?" Jin counts with his fingers.

Rosé wants to still protest about the situation but Jin cuts her off with his pointing finger up.

"Oh. And before you say any concerns-" He exaggerated. "-they already contacted our boss and they will be financing everything from clothes to glam team to places for you to stay."

Rosé wants to say something as she opens but-

"Plus, he said that there is no turning back as he signs the contract this morning with Mr. J.J.Kookie and Mr. RM." He places his fingers on his chin as he tries to remember every single details their boss told him.

"Ah! He also told me that this is a vacation for you, for us, so, thanks Rosé!" She pats her shoulders but she is now having a mental breakdown inside and she is now turning paler, she can feel.

"Good job Jinnie~" Jisoo cooes and Rosé never miss the blush from Jin's face as he hangs his head low smiling.

"I need a moment." She holds the arms rest of the couch for support.