CHAPTER IX

MY MOON

"Jungkook."

Why is it so sudden. The more it sinks to her the more she realizes its him. His pen name J.J.Kookie means Jeon JungKook. Why is she so oblivious. He is the one she wants to see the least but it brings him more to her.

"Yes. I am J.J.Kookie." He walks closer into the lights and she can see how grown up he became with those muscular body and his face a bit mature with its fine jaw lines. He can never miss her heart skips a beat.

He clears his throat. "H-how are you?"

Everything mixed up. Her anger. She missing him. Her feelings it all came back like a flood.

Could somebody help her escape.

Until, a door opens and a shouting voice barging in.

"Yah! Why is your staffs out? Its very unusual for you to work alon-" He stops and she quints her eyes to see who her savior is. The man behind the light walks in with his blonde hair and a very handsome face. "Chaeyoung?"

She doesn't have to make himself repeat twice as she stands up and run to hug him tigthly. "Tae-". She hides from the crook of his neck and she can feel his hands enveloping her with his arms.

"Hey."

"I-I miss you Tae." She said between her sobs.

"You bad woman." He said while ruffling her hair and pull her out from him to take a good look on her crying face. "Aish. Why do you still look beautifully? I'm hoping you'll look more of a chubby girl as your appetite doubles mine." He jokingly said grinning and oh God he really miss him.

She can sense Jungkook staring at them but she's afraid to look.

"Tae." He firmly said and they both look at them with his eyes irritated. "Why are you here?"

Taehyung just stares and shrugs. "I just want to."

"We have a shooting right now you can't just barge in like how you use to do on my house."

Taehyung squinted his eyes and looks back to her. "You can't keep Chaeyoung all by yourself." He smiles and it makes her heart rapidly fast as he grabs her hand and run through the door and they can hear Jungkook screaming for Taehyung's name angrily.

He's always been her good escape.

--

Sitting on the Army Co.'s cafe. Taehyung is just looking to her.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! Are you not suppose to tell me anything?"

She bites her lips.

"Care to explain why you disappear for the last freaking 5 years with no connections and all?-"

She stays silent. She feels guilty.

"-you can atleast say 'Hi' and not that hugging something in front of him. I know what you did!"

Yes. Taehyung knows that its for her asking him to run away from him.

She grabs her wave curls now a bit straight in frustration.

"I'm sorry Tae. But, thanks, you always reads me." She covers her face and she didn't really care if her make up smudges.

"You look like a chipmunk wanting to run away with your lips quivering and your face burning red. I swear if I was not there you wouldn-"

"Yes! Okay! I wouldn't know what to do and I might end up crying!" She throws her hands in the air and Taehyung just stares at her and sighs.

They are both silent at the moment.

"I'm glad you came back." He shifts his seat and leans forward to pinch her cheeks.

They stop on that position and hear footsteps running towards them. They both look and saw him, panting.

Taehyung just caress her face more and Jungkook saw that, marching towards them with gritted teeth and crossed brows.

He holds Taehyung's hand and pull it away from her face. The older whimpers in pain from the firm pressure of the younger.

"Jungkook." She said her eyes fixed on his and his face softens. He closes his eyes and wet his lips sighing.

"Tae hyung, were in the middle of the shoot. You can talk to her after but never do that-"

"Do what?"

His eyes landed on hers. "-don't do that running away."

She looks down and fidgets on her seat like she feels those words are more for her.

"Rosé??" Someone calls her and she saw Jisoo and Jin with concern eyes running and checking her.

"Hey. You alright little girl?" Jin asks.

"What's going on in here?" Jisoo asking irritated.

"Hi. I'm J.J.Kookie. You can call me Jungkook." He starts.

Jisoo holds his hands and bows. "Pleasure to meet you. We've been looking forward to see you." She said with a smile and Jin just rolls his eyes.

"Unnie. Can we- uhm. Cut the shoot for today? I'm feeling weirdly sick."

Jisoo wants to protest but Taehyung cuts her off.

"Sorry to intervene but she looks sick I don't think its right for her to continue."

"You are?" Jin asks.

"Kim Taehyung. You can call V."

Jisoo doubles her eyes gasp for air and fanning herself.

"Why the famous people are here together?" She keeps fanning herself.

Jin have enough of this and do exaggerated things by saying, "Oh my God Rosé are you okay? Your face looks like wanting to throw up I will accompany you to the bathroom-"

"NO!" Jungkook said a bit louder than his usual voice and noticing his own voice makes him clear his throat as they all look to him. "No. Yes. I mean she can rest for today we'll schedule another shoot for other days."

Chaeyoung can't believe it. He looks nervous and flustered. For a moment she let it all out. Because him like that is the cutest. While Jisoo is so oblivious by Jin's jealousy and Taehyung keeps the balance between all of them. She can't take it anymore she notice everything. She laugh out loud and everyone looking at her.

"There you go." Taehyung said smirking while glancing to Jungkook's widen eyes and his lips smiling

"I'm sorry its just that all of you are so funny. You all hit me at once." She said between her laugh wiping away the tears.

Jin shakes his head and shoves her head on his underarm as she wriggles wanting to escape. He always been like a big brother. "Come on little girl let's go."

Jisoo bows to them but Rosé came back when Jin releases her and run toward the two.

"Tae give me your phone."

Taehyung gives it to her and types something until they hear a phone ringing. And Chaeyoung give it back. "Bye." She said smiling and have a swift glance to Jungkook before following Jin and Jisoo.

As they are gone Taehyung's phone buzzed and looks if who the sender is.

Save it! :)
-Chae <3


Taehyung never notices that the younger is peeking also into his phone and his eyes were crossed again.

"What?" He asks as he hides his phones on his pocket.

"Is that a heart?"

"What heart?"

"The heart next to her name!"

"So?" Taehyung said smirking and the younger sighs depressingly.

"Why did she give you her number and not to me? We're the one who will work together?!"

"Tsk.tsk. You are such a 4D."

"Yah hyung give me your phone!" He reach Taehyung's pocket searching for his phone.

"Ey! Stop! Give her some time okay?"

He stops and realizes he's right.

"I mean, she's just shock by seeing you. We both know you're the least she wants to see."

"But that is unfair." He whispers and looks down.

Taehyung just grins. "Oww~ the baby is nagging." Rubbing his jaws.

"Don't touch me!" The younger hisses.

Taehyung just do weird faces. "Atleast I have Chaeng's number. Bye Kook." And he runs for his life knowing the younger will run after him.