CHAPTER XIII

MY MOON

When Chaeyoung says 'Yeah..' that day what Jungkook knows is she is letting her in and start things again.

She saw Chaeyoung passing by through the corridor so he happily strides to her side making her shock with his sudden action.

"Hi Chae. Good morning!" He cheerily said.

Chaeyoung blinks few times and he swears its the cutest thing he sees for this day.

"Good morning to you too." She said tucking her hair on her ears.

How can she be this beautiful?

"Yo Kook!" There's someone called him and he knows who it is.

"Hoseok hyung.." He sighs in annoyance.

"Yah! Why do you look so happy earlier and now you look at me with that disgust face." The older scolds him.

He massages his temple and look to his right where Chaeyoung is. But, there is no one beside him. He look to his left and right and look at his back, she saw her smooth golden hair entering the door at the end of the hallway.

He looks back to Hoseok annoyed.

"What?" The older asks innoncently.

"You're so ugly." Jungkook stated and left the shouting Hoseok.

--

As soon as he enters the door she can see Chaeyoung wearing a different dress this time. She wears a white satin flowy dress with her hair straight this time and blue crown flowers on her head.

He is mesmerized by her beauty. How come he never see it before. He is still on the door when staffs are greeting him but his eyes are still focus to her. The lighting director coughs and he looks to him annoyed.

"Sir are the lightings okay?" The latter asks.

"Yes-" he shortly said. "-okay everyone leave." One by one all the staffs left them and closes the door. Now its the two of them again.

"Jungkook do you really work alone?"

Now she's talking to him so he smiles behind the pitch black set.

He didn't answer.

"Hey Jungkook?" She asks annoyed making her pout like a baby with an irritated face making her cross her brows.

Click.

The lady is shock from the sound of the camera.

He captures her every move and Chaeyoung has some issue responding to that sudden flashes and clicking sounds.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!" She shouted and starts to make her way to him when she realizes he wouldn't stop.

While Jungkook is busy capturing every moments the other one is half annoyed half laughing all the time. She runs to him and he runs back still on his camera. As he runs backward one of the cords tangles his left foot and his body falls on the floor,next to it was Chaeyoung falling on top of him. He immediately pull away the camera to his right chest so that Chaeyoung will not be bump with it.

Her face near him.

Click.

He knows where the right angle could be even if the camera has the most unrighful place it could get, he knows it could be beautifully taken as he captures her face flush the strand of her hair falls down and crown flower no longer to be found as she's on top of him.

They stay like that for a second. Staring through each others eyes. They didn't know who's heartbeat can it be from or is it both of theirs.

"Sorry-" she press her hands to his side to get up but Jungkook stops her and holds her waist. " -Jungkook?"

He doesn't want to get her up and it is confirm because everytime she tries he just pulls her down and he still stares to her adoringly, longing.

"I'm heavy."

"No. I don't feel like you're heavy at all." He grabs her waist more tightly and hugs her. "You are just perfect right here."

She can feel her body warm. Beads of sweat forming from her forehead. She can feel her face getting numb from its warmness. Then, he is smiling. That genuine smile.

The door opens, a girl gasps and he can sense is Chaeyoung's manager, Jisoo, as she mouthed 'unnie'.

Before Jisoo came towards them he lift Chaeyoung up not leaving her waist into a hug and Chaeyoung wonders how can Jungkook do that. He tucks her strand of hair earlier, leans in a bit and whispers. He breaks the contact and smiles to Jisoo while Chaeyoung stood still on her place. Sinking in what he had said.

"Sorry. I trip through the cords. She clumsily helped me up."

Jisoo chuckles as she know how Chaeyoung can be clumsy.

"We'll start in 15 minutes." He shouted and the staffs emerge in again to retouch her make up as he left the room.

Jisoo can say her model is still standing still. No reactions at all.

"Rosé? You look like a tomato, are you still feeling sick?" Jisoo asks in concern.

"Hey little girl?" Jin asks placing his hands to her neck but Jisoo slaps them before he can touch her as he smirks from her possessiveness he happily thinks.

"I'm okay. I need some water."

Jin immediately run through the door probably to get her water.

She looks to the door and his voice still ringing in her ears.

"Hurry up and fall for me again."


--

Rosé, Jisoo and Jin is now on the boss's office which is RM,Suga and Hoseok's. They are all discussing for the next shoot when the elevator tings and someone enters in with his bucket hat. They all look to his direction.


Chaeyoung looks more of the bucket hat as it seems familiar.

"What?" Jungkook squeezes himself between Hoseok and Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just rubs her nape and reach for the bottled water but Jungkook grabs it from the table and immediately open the cap for her.

"Thanks." Rosé awkwardly reach for it.

"So. What are you guys discussing about?" Jungkook flip the pages as he saw some pictures of men. "What is this?" He looks to his hyungs asking in confusion.

Hoseok coughs and RM clears his throat before speaking out. "We are discussing of Rosé having a partner on the magazine."

Jungkook stares at them blankly not even Rosé can read what expression is that giving them. "No!" He whines and leans back on the couch.

"This is for valentines issue. We should grab the oppurtunity until she is here." RM strongly demanded.

"That was not even necessary!" He fires back annoyed and they all fell silent.

"Your answer can't be accepted as our competency makes their way to reach us in top." RM sternly said.

Jungkook understands it but not to do it with Chaeyoung, do it with other models. He once saw her being with someone else and he didn't like that feeling.

"There are other models for it." He snaps back.

RM sighs. "Then, there will be other professional photographer for that."

They all exchange their looks from one another and Jungkook stands up from his seat but Chaeyoung grabs his wrist.

Her touch make him calm down like its a soothing effect. He sighs defeated, "Okay, I'll do it-" Its better if he is the one doing that instead of someone else so he could still watch or precisely meaning protect her from that who.

They all breathe for air when he answered as everyone is tensing up.

"-but in my way."

And RM can't do anything about it when Jungkook is the best photographer he can have.

 

 

 

 

--

 

Yo.

This is a bit fluff? I mean-hey I tried! Lol

Thanks for reading! We're getting there! Keep safe!

-tellytubby