Chapter 8: Grey

No More Than Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grey.

 

She sees grey.

 

The dull color had the guts to show itself, presenting different shades that make her feel the negative aura in herself.

 

 

 

Everything wasn't grey to her before though.

 

It was usually a mixture of different vibrant colors. A dash of various shades of pink and blue, sometimes it was purple, probably coral or orange or even yellow, nevertheless, she still loves all the colors around her.

 

Especially the simplicity and at the same time, the complexity of white.

 

It's plain but it shows so many things. The sincerity, the pureness, the knowledge we hold about the future, and the beauty of what's to come. It was unpredictable.

 

She loved it to the bone.

 

 

 

 

 

But you know what they say.

 

 

 

Unpredictable things lead you somewhere else, somewhere you've never dared to go, where you've never set your eyes on.

 

White was starting to change in color. Different colors to be exact. Not that she hated it though.

 

However...

 

 

 

She was confused.

 

One day it produced red and black blots. It was now the two colors and white stuck in one fragment located inside her thoughts.

 

And then the next thing you know, the red was replaced with what looked like the color used for denim outfits. What was happening to her mind?

 

Another instance was when the colors turned into somewhat tropical ones. Weird, why were random colors staining her favorite white background?

 

She was still confused up till today.

 

 

 

But she was more confused on why the color grey appeared on her imaginations today. It was sort of surprising to her, how the color matched her gloomy mood.

 

And it was early in the morning too. She definitely wasn't a morning person but she was always in a good mood whenever she wakes up.

 

 

 

Except for today.

 

 

 

 

It was a typical saturday morning. Cloudy weather, peaceful and serene place (only in the morning though, you all know how her beagle roomates suddenly become energetic at 11am), no one to disturb her early morning routine for now. Why she was early? She doesn't even know herself. The girl suddenly just had the gut feel that told her to get ready early in the morning so she did. I mean, she doesn't get these feels all the time so why not?

 

What a lovely morning, she thought to herself. No signs of the duck-puppy duo for now, probably still snoozing in their beds.

 

Wondering what breakfast she will be having today, she immediately checked the refrigerator for any traces of food. Unfortunately her expectations brought her down when she opened it. There was literally nothing, just a chunk of ice and a cute little cobweb. Wait what? A cobweb? When was the last time they restocked the fridge? Wasn't it two days ago?

 

Oh right, I forgot that I live with the infamous Kang Hyewon, the legendary cake devourer, who could finish the groups food stock in just a day. How is that even possible for her to stay thin? s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter