Chapter 7: Plans

No More Than Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The colorful lights were blinding to one's peripheral vision and loud cheers from the crowd could clearly be processed by the auditory senses, a slight tinge of sweat, clearly present in our adrenaline-filled bodies. I huff in victory as I finish another successful performance with the members.

 

What a wonderful experience KCON-LA truly is.

 

Returning to our designated seats as we were given refreshments by the staff, I ask my manager if I could go to the restroom for a bit to freshen up.

 

I begin my journey to the room of comfort and peace. I can't believe we have more fans now compared to when we just debuted. Being present in this wonderful event really made me proud of myself, for fighting the battle between over 96 females and placing in the top 12. I'm also thankful to the numerous people who have supported me throughout my journey, who gave me strength when I was on the brink of giving up on my dreams and encouraged me to be confident of who I am as a person. 

 

A lot has happened to me since I've debuted with Iz*one. It has also been months since I've caught these feeling for a certain member who just recently dyed her hair brown.

 

As I walk on the somewhat empty hall, my phone starts ringing.

 

"All those days,

Watching from the windows,

All those years,

Outside looking in,

All the time,

Never even knowing just how blind I've been..."

 

It was "I See the Light" sung by Chaewon-unnie during her birthday...

 

With Miu-chan as the caller.

 

"Hello Miu-chan?" I say after picking up.

 

"Good Job Tomi-chan!!! You did really well today. You were so cute as well," she replied ecstatically.

 

I chuckle at her light-hearted remark, a small smile forming on my lips as I hear her low-key panting through the phone, probably due to the loud cheering she did while we were performing.

 

"Thanks Miu-chan. Anywaaaay, why did you decide to call me? Is something bothering you?"

 

She immediately whines as I state my concern. Is it weird that I could imagine her pouting in her seat right now? She kinda looks cute though even if she's just faking her disappointment.

 

Wait...

 

Wait...

 

Wait a minute...

 

Did I just say in my thoughts that Miu looks cute?

 

Dammit Hiichan get yourself together.

 

A blush forms on my cheeks as I facepalm internally.

 

"Do I really look like a person who only calls when they need someone to talk their problems to?" she asks, a little bit of sadness present in the tone of her voice.

 

She makes me want to giggle omaygahdnis.

 

"Hmmmm, maybe?"

 

Being the cheeky person I am, I tried teasing her. This would be fun, I said to myself.

 

"Neomuhae Hii-chan, you're seriously just joking with me," she replied, somewhat pissed of because I keep on playing with her.

 

And this was the part where I couldn't take it anymore. In the spur of the moment I was overwhelmed and happy and kind of appreciative that someone still wanted to congratulate my hardwork even though this was my nth performance. My mouth full of cheeks just had to say it.

 

"You're so adorable Miu-chan."

 

Silence fills the air for ten seconds straight...

 

"I-I'm what??"

 

I started giggling because of her reaction. Don't blame me, I tried to hold it in but she was just too cute.

 

"I saaaaaaaaaaaaaid," I try to prolong my phrase.

 

"That you're so adorable, ao Miu."

 

Another few seconds of silence was present in the atmosphere. Nervousness started to kick in me. Maybe I overdid it. I probably too much. I didn't lie when I said she was adorable though. Do I have to take it back now?

 

My breath hitches as I wait for her reply. Patience Hiichan, she probably hasn't fainted now has she? Or maybe she's angry at you. Meh, who knows what Miu-chan is feeling right now.

 

"Uhm, Hello? Are you still there?" I mask my nervousness but end up with a shaky voice. I really didn't want her to feel what she's feeling right now, I mean, I just wanted to shake her up a bit. Was I too much?

 

A few seconds have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter