Chapter 3: Upcoming Date

No More Than Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's POV

 

Time flies too fast. One moment you were filming the music video for your comeback, then the next thing you know, your promotions on the album are already finished. I'm so proud of us, and also thankful to our Wiz*Ones out there who keep on showering us with love and support. They never fail to make me teary-eyed when it comes to them. As we make our VLive I can't help but shed a few tears in which my fellow members tease me again with. I'm just so happy for all of us. Our hard work eventually paid off.

 

 

 

 

 

"Minju-yah!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

I turn my head and look for the caller of my name.

 

 

 

Kim Chaewon.

 

 

 

"Don't forget our date on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it," she says with a smirk then salutes afterwards. I smile back at her. It's nice how bold she is when asking me out.

 

I like her, I really do...

 

 

But I wish I could tell her that...

 

 

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chaewon's POV

 

Finally!!! Promotions are done. Although I wish it would last longer, I also like it like this so I could spend more quality time with the members. Plus I scored another date with Minguri. I haven't told her that it was a double date buy she won't mind it though. Now all I need to do is to tell Hii-chan. I'm excited that she gets to be with us on our rendezvous.

 

To: Bbangtomi (^~^)

 

"Tomi-yaaaaaah she said yes again! Get ready to ask your date out on Wednesday ;)"

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter