Chapter 9: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

No More Than Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To all the ssambbang shippers out there who wish for a ssambbang dedicated chapter, I'm sorry but this chapter is pure HitoMiu. We wouldn't want a grumpy ssamu interfering their date would we? Don't worry she still gets mentioned in the chap. Hope y'all enjoy :>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The music in the radio is blasting loudly as we both jam to the tracks in it. Looking at the rear view mirror, I see that she's staring at me. I wonder what's on her mind right now.

 

"So, where exactly are you taking me UNNIE?"

 

I cringe but chuckle at the emphasis on the word "unnie." Well, isn't she being quite the sassy one right now. I've actually planned some stuff that I'm sure both of us would enjoy, that both of us could relate to. And, I also asked some of Hiichan's members to see what she likes to do. They told me that she would want to try ice skating but I doubt that I could find a rink near our destination. And besides, it's not the season for skating yet. I just really want her to be happy with me today.

 

"Nowhere in particular. Why'd you ask?" I shot her a curious look.

 

"I just wanted to know hehe, hoping it would be somewhere fun," she replies scratching her nape, a little bit embarrassed.

 

Smiling at her, I try my best to utter a cheesy line that makes me want to hide right then and there.

 

"Anywhere is fun when you're around Hii."

 

The two of us look away at the same time, blushing at my corny remark. Okay, why did I just say that out loud? I was never one to give lines like those to people...

 

 

 

But I guess Hitomi really just changes me in a weird way. I feel different when she's around, when she's smiling the cutest smile she could muster, when those mochi cheeks of hers are bouncing with happiness. She truly is cute. And now we're both calming ourselves from the sudden attack of cheesiness. Way to go Miu.

 

"You're so adorable when you flush at your own pick-up line Miu-chan. I guess the feeling is mutual UNNIE."

 

There she goes again with that word. It seriously brings a bitter taste to my mouth. AO MIU IS NOT AN OLD WOMAN, SHE ISN'T EVEN IN HER 20'S YET. I fake flinch at her statement, stopping the car for a bit and looking back at her. She will definitely pay for calling me really old, as if we weren't born in the same year.

 

"Say it again and you will be punished, Honda Hitomi, born in Tochigi, Japan, member of the well known girl group known as IZ*ONE.

 

She smirks at me with that semi savage face of hers again, and later on tries to laugh an evil laugh (which still sounds like a baby's giggle nonetheless).

 

"And so? What are you gonna do ao Miu? UNNIE? Feed me to the sharks? Yeah right," she replies rolling her eyes but smiling cutely later on.

 

"I won't, but I am not afraid to do THIS!"

 

I raise my hands in the air and prepare it like I was about to scratch her, my fingers looking like claws that are unabominable (I trimmed them yesterday). Her eyes open wide, knowing what will come next. She tries to cover herself, but I was too fast and within a split second, my hands were already in her stomach.

 

She laughs.

 

"STOP IT UNNIE!!! IT TICKLES HAJAJAJAHAHAHAJAHAHA."

 

Continuing my act of torture and not listening to her pleas, I give her a condition.

 

"ONLY IF YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT UNNIE WORD ONCE AND FOR ALL, YOU SAVAGE BREAD LOVER."

 

I look at her annoyed but ecstatic (well, forced kind of ecstatic) face as she replies, "HAJAHDJAHSJASHADSBHJSDA ALRIGHT! HAJAHSJASJAAWAWHJDAWBABJHA JUST PLEASE, STOP AHHHHHHUWAHISHAWUDKWADWA."

 

I laugh a hearty laugh as I stop tickling her, she's so funny when she's being tortured with happiness. Not only that, but she also had to catch her breath afterwards and she looked so humorous.

 

She puffed the stray hair in her face while panting.

 

"Neomuhaaaaae Miu-chan, I was just joking. You're always serious. Can't we have good vibes here?"

 

I go back to the driver's seat, staring the engine once more. Looking back at her, I smile and say, "It's because I'm serious about you Tomi."

 

Oh no, not again. So do I just suddenly blurt out cheesy stuff now? Did I recently obtain this skill? I probably got this from watching too much K-Drama. I change my attention back to the wheel before I see her reaction. I know it's hard for her to have feelings for me especially since she's head-over-heels in love with Chaewon-unnie but I'm not giving up on her, I don't want to see her hurt because of that 'sister' of hers. If only she knew that I would always be here for her no matter what. Taking a deep breath, while looking at the road, I manage to utter one last sentence before I turn the radio on and drive towards our destination.

 

"Let's go?"

 

-----------------------------(Oh yeah, this line means that I skipped time by the way XD)-------------------------------------

A squeal is heard from a certain strawberry loving girl as they arrive at their destination.

 

"OMO!!! How did you know that I love animals a lot? OMG OMG!!! I've missed going to the zoo!"

 

She really looks like a chibi when she's excited. I could instantly melt in her gaze right then and there. How I wish that I could pinch her cheeks now.

 

"Well, a little bird told me that you've missed going to places like these. Are you happy that we came here?" I ask her.

 

She looked at me with a bright smile that could make someone's heart pound so rapidly, mine to be exact.

 

"OF COURSE UNNIEEE- I MEAN MIU-CHAN. IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I VISITED PLACES LIKE THESE."

 

I clutch my chest as the beating of my heart fails to cease. Looking at her with a semi-flustered face, I manage to mutter without being too obvious about what I feel at the moment.

 

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go Tomi-yaaa."

 

---------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter