Chapter 4: Date Revealed

No More Than Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I fixed my dress and looked at myself in the mirror.

 

 

 

Woke up early?

 

Check ✓

 

Had a decent breakfast so I will have energy today?

 

Check ✓

 

Took a 1-hour long bath in order to not smell in front of my peers?

 

Check ✓

 

Brushed my teeth?

 

Check ✓

 

Put a little bit of make up on my face so I could look presentable?

 

Check ✓

 

Made sure to wear a cute outfit?

 

Check ✓

 

Should I make my hair straight or is it fine if I have a few small curls here and there?

 

Do I have to look for a better dress or will this suffice?

 

"Am I too much?" I ask my reflection, sighing as this is the umpteenth time I've checked on myself, worried about how I would look in front of her.

 

"You'll be fine Hii-chan. It's not like you're attending a very important meeting or something where you have to look really presentable. You're just too whipped."

 

Staring at the person behind me, I take a deep breath and try calming myself. She's right, it's just a date. JUST A DOUBLE DATE. The one I'm looking forward to is not even my date for Pete's sake.

 

"I dunno Nako. I'm feeling so nervous for today. I don't even know what to say or how to act in front of them. It's like I'm forcing myself to go somewhere I won't be comfortable with," I look down, stating my worries.

 

"Of course you won't be comfortable dummy. You're technically going with Chaewon-unnie on 'THEIR' date and you've managed to somehow bring a 'DATE' who happens to be our friend. Why didn't you decline Chaewon's offer? Baka. Pabo," she replies, face palming at my actions. She's expecting me to say no so I wouldn't be hurt, but look what I've gotten myself into. I'm supposed to be one of the wise ones in our group, along with this self proclaimed Yabuki Nako of course.

 

"It's not like you would decline any offer Eunbi-unnie would give you. You're as lovestruck as me, short stuff."

 

The girl in front of me blushed at my remarks while complaining about me bringing her height in the topic. I may be an idiot sometimes but I will never lose my savage side.

 

"Well, here goes nothing. Wish me luck Nako-chan, okay? I will be needing it."

 

"Whatever Tomi. Just bring me mint choco ice cream at least when you get home."

 

Jeez this shortie, I just nod my head at her and start to leave the room, somewhat tired of her completely throwing shade at me. She's making my head ache early in the morning. I look at the mirror once more, a little bit satisfied of my efforts, before walking to the door.

 

"And Cheekystuff," I look back at her again, annoyance, scattered all over my face as she isn't done with her demands.

 

"What now?!!" 

 

She smiles at me in a weird but wicked manner. Standing up, she walks towards me in an attempt to also go out of the room.

 

"You are obliged to tell me all of the details on your 'double date.' Have fun." Nako smirks before leaving the room first.

 

 

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"WOOOOW HII-CHAN YOU LOOK GREAT!"

 

Yena-unnie exclaims as I enter their dorm to get the two love birds I'll be accompanying today. If Yuri were here, she would have pinched this duck in front of me due to jealousy.

 

"Yeah, you look gorgeous today Hitomi. Take a seat first, Minju and Chaewon are getting ready," Eunbi-unnie says, smiling at me.

 

I sit down and drink some orange juice offered by Hyewon-unnie. The interrogation starts and I can't help but be flustered due to their blunt questions.

 

"Sooooo, who's the lucky girl? Hii-chan unnie is growing up already uwu," Yujin teases me and shows a smirk, almost mocking me.

 

"Yahh, Ahn Yujin you're being cheeky again," I glare at her. "Should I tell Minguri that you're teasing me again?"

 

The puppy blushed at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter