Chapter 2: Realizations

No More Than Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon's POV

 

"Oww!!! Can you please be more gentle? It hurts you know."

 

Eunbi-unnie A.K.A the devil unnie just smirks as she pushes the cotton more on my wounded foot, earning a scowl from me. I guess it's obvious where I got the wound. I pushed Hitomi away from the falling shelf caused by a drunken customer and unfortunately, my foot wasn't exempted from the damage. Well I'm glad that my little sister didn't have any major injuries or I would not forgive myself. It's better that I'm the one suffering than see her hurt. Well so much for my good day. Her teasing stopped when a cheeky someone opened the door and peeked on our room.

 

"U-uhmm... Is Chaewon-unnie okay?"

 

I smiled after hearing the voice. She never fails to make my day even if it was bad in the first place. Gesturing her to come in, she shyly enters, face on the floor as if she's been scolded by her teacher.

 

"How's your head Hii-chan? Does it hurt a lot? Is it present until now?" the unnie tending my wounds asked so dearly. It's so unfair how she treats Nako, Wonyoung, and a certain bread loving girl with utmost care whereas she treats me like garbage. Rolling my eyes at her remarks, she pushes the cotton even harder on my foot, making me groan in pain and making my sister wince.

 

"It's fine now Unnie. I still feel it throbbing but I'm thankful that Chaewonnie pushed me out of the shelves. Sorry for that unnie," she looks at me with her sad, sympathetic brown orbs which made me melt in an instant due to her cuteness. I wish I could keep her in my pocket forever.

 

"That was nothing Hitoma, the members would probably kill me if something happened to you and I didn't do anything about it."

 

After saying that, her head faces the ground again, somewhat expecting me to say something else. That's when I realized what she wanted me to say.

 

"And besides, I won't let anyone or anything hurt my little sister," I reach my hand out to her, causing her to look at me again and smile. She entertwined her hands with mine and we both stare into each other's eyes, grinning from ear-to-ear. The effect this mochi girl has on me though. It's driving me crazy inside.

 

Suddenly we heard someone clear , followed by another pang of pain on my foot.

 

"OWW! WHAT THE HELL EUNBI-UNNIE ARE YOU TRYING TO WORSEN MY WOUND?" I shouted, ranting to her how my foot works and why she's making me suffer more.

 

The bread loving girl was still there laughing and never left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter