Is It a Dream?

Necklace of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! 

First, ill say merry Christmas for yall . second, ill apologize for SUPER LATE update. Its not like i dont wanna do it, i just feel like i have no talent for writing. If you feel its good, tbh that mostly my co-author's work. Third, i swore that im gonna finish this ff before izone d*sban*ed. Its really sad thinking few days more we already on 2021 :( . And the last, i hope yall stay healthy,  stay alive to get through all of sh*t that happen. Feel free to comment, im open book to get any criticism BUT i know im not good :(((( thank you 

Chaeyeon's eyes roamed around the flat. Even though she was sitting awkwardly in the living room, her heart and brain weren't synchronised anymore.  
"Damn it. Why I did say yes? You're really crazy now, Chaeyeon." Chaeyeon was having an inner fight while pinching the bridge of her nose.  
She couldn't properly sit here. She felt anxious and bad for Sakura, who was busy in the kitchen. The younger of the two decided to walk to the kitchen. But something suddenly hit her when she saw Sakura. She stopped moving, her eyes stuck on the girl who was cooking. Sakura was almost breathtaking, standing here, focused on the food. It was a simple and daily task. But it didn't stop Cheayeon's heart from going crazy at the view.  
She noticed that Sakura was having a hard time to open the jar. She didn't think twice and stepped forward to grab it. At the moment her fingers touched Sakura's, a shock ran across their hands. They immediately looked at each other, obviously surprised by the sudden sensation. Sakura panicked when her eyes meet Chaeyeon. She removed her hand in a second, dropping the jar she was still holding. It slipped away from Cheayeon's hand. The younger woman reacted quickly and caught it before it fell on the floor.  
"Wow." Sakura let out, amazed by the fast move. 
"Here." Chaeyeon gave the jar to her after opening easily. 
"Thank you…" Sakura shyly answered, her eyes now avoiding Chaeyeon's.   
"Do you need a hand? Maybe I could help for a bit." She didn't let Sakura answer. "Are you going to chop those green onions?" Chaeyeon could feel her heart beating quickly and loudly.  
She felt weird for having a simple conversation with her crush. It was fascinating and scary at the same time. She liked it, she wanted to talk to her more, to hear her voice and her laugh, to catch every sight of her smile. It was like a dream, a dream she didn't dare to think of. 
 
"No! No, no." Sakura quickly answered, the slight panic could be easily spotted in her tone. "It's f--” Chaeyeon didn't let her finish and grabbed the knife to help.  
And there, a silence settled in. Sakura couldn't help but steal glances of Chaeyeon. The younger woman was focused, cooking seriously when Sakura had lost hers. But she didn't notice that Chaeyeon wasn't that focused neither. Every time Sakura looked away, she would stare at her for a short moment. She wondered if it was weird. But she didn't care after all. Sakura was beautiful.   
Sakura's plan was to cook ramen, kimchi and an omelette. It was simple, and hopefully, she had all the ingredients for it, Sakura was the one who wanted to cook it. But in the end, Chaeyeon did most of the work. Sakura sat, enjoying the view, the view of a pretty Chaeyeon who was seriously cooking.
 "Can you pass me the salt?" Chaeyeon asked Sakura, but there was no answer. So, she turned her head to look at the older girl. 
Sakura was startled when her eyes meet Chaeyeon. And she snapped back to reality. "A-Ah… Yes? What did you say, Chaeyeon?" Surprised and embarrassed could be easily heard in her voice while her cheeks flushed in a shade of red. 
 "Salt… I need salt."
 "Okay. Here." Sakura grabbed it to give to Chaeyeon.



"How is it? Is it good?" Chaeyeon waited for Sakura's answer. She would have been lying if she said she was impatient.
Sakura tried the kimchi and then took a bit of the omelette. She hummed slightly before giving her thought. "This is so good."  
"Are you sure? Maybe it lacks of salt or something?" Chaeyeon asked in a worried tone.
"No, no. It's delicious. I wouldn't mind eating that every da--" Sakura stopped when she realised that she literally just said that she wanted Chaeyeon to cook for her every day. She thought she must be insane now, the audacity. 
Both of them were suddenly feeling really awkward and embarrassed. Sakura's face flushed strongly while Chaeyeon's ears red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter