Protected

Necklace of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I KNOW IT WAS A BAD SIGN HANGING OUT WITH YOU! WHERE IS SAKURA?!” Kwon Eunbi pointed at Lee Chaeyeon, who just fell because Eunbi suddenly pushed her. Eunbi was really furious, she was ready to kill Chaeyeon.   

“Stop, Eunbi. Let Chaeyeon explain.” Minjoo held Eunbi, she tried to calm her.  

Chaeyeon got up calmly. She bowed and apologized to the customers for causing a scene. She just ignored Eunbi.   

“YA! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! YOU’RE IGNORING ME?! I KNOW YOU PLANNED ALL OF THIS WITH HYEWON!” Eunbi tried to push Chaeyeon again, but Chaeyeon avoided and grabbed Eunbi’s arm. “We can talk somewhere else. I’ll explain everything.” Chaeyeon walked away from the main room while Minjoo dragged Eunbi to follow Chaeyeon. Minjoo let Eunbi talk with Chaeyeon alone. Chaeyeon explained to Eunbi about what happened last night, she tried to convince Eunbi that Sakura was okay. But, Eunbi told Chaeyeon that Sakura wasn’t answering her phone.   

“Are you sure? Did you call her friends?” Chaeyeon spoke in a worried tone, a frown on her face.    

“What the- Do you think I’m joki-” Eunbi couldn’t finish her words, Chaeyeon interrupted her “Let’s split. I'll tell you if I find her!” Chaeyeon walked away. She sprinted to her home to check if Sakura was still there. She ran as fast as she could, but when she reached her home, she noticed that nobody there. There was no Sakura or Prost. “Is she walking Prost? Where did they go?” Chaeyeon grabbed the big travel bag just in case they need to carry Prost.  

“Where would she go? Baby Paw shelter? Hitomi must have known if they were there. I’m sure Eunbi called Hitomi already. A pet shop, maybe? There are some pet shops near here.” Chaeyeon couldn’t help but panic, she kept running from one place to another.   

“Where did they go seriously?” Chaeyeon stopped, her hands on her knees. She was breathing heavily. She wiped the sweat on her temple. Chaeyeon suddenly remembered a place where she had met Sakura before.   

.  

.  

.  

The red liquid inside the necklace moved again when Chaeyeon was near the hospital’s park. She ran to the park, wishing that the girl was there. The brunette stopped running when she saw Sakura with Prost, sitting on a bench with a teenage girl. She took her phone and called Minjoo while she slowly walked to the blonde side.   

“Sakura’s okay here. Don't worry” Chaeyeon spoke to Minjoo on the phone with a calm voice. Minjoo sounded relieved that the girl was founded. But she didn’t have time to finish her answer, Chaeyeon had ended the call. Chaeyeon felt that she just wanted to rush Sakura and Prost and hug them. She had been so scared of the thought of losing them.   

Chaeyeon’s eyes were locked on Sakura while she walked to them. Prost noticed that his owner was there and he pulled the leash, startling the blonde. Sakura turned her head and saw the brunette walking to them with a big smile on her face.   

“What is it? Why is she here? What's with that smile? Why does she smile at me?” Sakura was having panicked thoughts, looking at the brunette. She couldn’t focus and answer anymore at the teenage girl who was talking to her.   

“Hey, baby Prost! What a coincident. What are you doing here? Going for a walk?” Chaeyeon lifted up Prost and embraced him.   

“Chaeyeon? Why are you here? I mean, don’t you have work?” Sakura was curious about the sudden brunette appearance here.   

“Nope. It's nothing-” Chaeyeon was interrupted by the teenage girl who was staring for a while. “Are you Prost’s owner? The girl who’s really good at dancing?”   

“Eh? Yeah, I’m Prost’s owner. But-” Chaeyeon glanced at the blonde, but Sakura looked away to avoid the eye contact.   

“Chaewon, this is Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon this is Chaewon. Chaewon is my the daughter of my mom’s friend.” Sakura tried to change the topic.  

“And Chaeyeon unnie is your...?” Chaewon smirked at the blonde, she knew that there was something between Chaeyeon and Sakura because Sakura told her about Chaeyeon her for several times with excitement.   

“C-Chaeyeon is.....?” Sakura stuttered, staring at the brunette. Chaeyeon looked away and played with Prost, pretending that she was not listening. “My friend!” Sakura slightly slapped Chaewon’s arm with an awkward laugh.   

“So... How did you end up your leg in a cast? What happened?” Chaeyeon knelt and looked at the girl’s cast. Chaewon’s face changed when she heard the question, it reminded her of her fear.   

“She dislocated it when she practiced dancing.” Sakura helped Chaewon to answer, she looked at the younger girl’s face and showed a sad smile. “But she will be fine. It will be healed soon!” Sakura quickly hugged the younger girl.  

“Yeah, it will be healed soon. I also injured my leg once, and I’m doing fine now. Look!” Chaeyeon jumped to convince Chaewon that she was going to be fine too.   

“So, unnie, you still can dance?”   

“Yeah, why? I told you, you will be healed soon. You will be okay.”   

“Prove it! You need to dance for me so I can believe it.” Chaewon smirked and glanced at Sakura before grabbing her phone to look for a song.  

“EHHHH??? Excuse me? No, no, no. I’m not doing this.” Chaeyeon tried to walk away, but the younger girl pulled her shirt, she was decided to not let her go. Chaewon insisted that Chaeyeon shows her dance.  Sakura didn’t say a word, but deep inside her heart, she was hoping that Chaeyeon will fulfil Chaewon’s wish.   

“Come on, Unnie. Please-” Chaewon begged Chaeyeon but was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter