The Truth Untold

The Truth Untold
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N:For those that don't know the song BTS- The Truth Untold, please read the lyrics and understand it before you read this chapter. This song has everything to do with the story.)

     "LA WHAT'S GOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!" Namjoon shouted in the mic as the entire stadium full of ARMYs cheered and the Bangtan Bombs were waving in the air lighting up the entire arena.

     "I'm so happy to be back in LA to see all of your lovely faces!" Hoseok said next.

It was the usual, BTS members spoke according to the lines they had rehersed over and over again for the tour. Everyone was feeling great and full of energy, even Jimin. All the staffs were on point with the stage clothing changes, make up and hair were always on point. 

Jungkook did excellent with his solo performance going up in the air. J-Hope killed his part during Outro:Tear, Jin nailed his high note for Epiphany, Taehyung seduced everyone with Singularity, Yoongi was super cute during SeeSaw, Namjoon blew up the stage with his Trivia: Love.

And for Jimin,

 Jimin poured his entire emotion and heart out into his performance for Serendipity. It was captivating and beautiful. Flawless.

But...maybe he poured out everything too much too early.

After that, Jimin was starting to feel uneasy. He was having anxiety, but he shook the feeling off, he had no time to feel anxious. He was in the middle of a show dammit.

JIMIN POV:

     "VOCAL LINE YOU GUYS ARE UP NEXT! 2 MINUTES STANBY!" The staff yelled out loud.

We were in the middle of an outfit change and we had to hurry. I was feeling anxious for some odd reason but I really couldn't afford to have a panic attack. At least not now.

     "Aishh! I forgot my second verse!" I hear Jungkook panicking as he searches up lyrics. We all know our lines but when we are nervouse, we tend to forget time to time.

     "Get your together," Jin said sternly. On camera, Jin is very querky and silly but behind the stage, he get extremely serious. 

     "Ah okay I got it," Jungkook said as he shook off the nervousness in him one last time before the stage elevated us upward.

I closed my eyes as I got on the platform, getting into my emotions for the next song. The song that hurt the most to sing: The Truth Untold.

Somehow I get a small feeling, that Namjoon hyung wrote this song for me. Maybe he secretly knew how I was feeling. 

The platform jerked and slowly started to move all of us upward. 

Get it together Jimin

 Taehyung started to sing. And I just completely lost it.

The songs in the lyrics:

"I can't show you me, give you me."

"I'm so afraid."

"Full of loneliness."

"Don't smile at me."

"I wear a mask and go to meet you."

"I'm crying. Alone in an empty sand castle, looking at my broken mask..."

this Namjoon hyung why...

"But I still want you...." I faced my body towards

Please log in to read the full chapter