The Talk

The Truth Untold
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

 After that night, we never did anything again.

We didn't even talk about it.

Taehyung acted like nothing ever happened.

Which made me want him more.

But I respected his space and I didn't bring it up either. I didn't want to be uncomfortable with him.

Until one night at 3AM...

     "Jimin-ah, let's go for a walk," Taehyung came up to me and said.

     "At this hour? Go alone."

     "I want to talk."

A cold shiver went up my spine and suddenly I felt chills. What did he want to talk about? Was it about that night? What do I say? Do I tell him the truth? Do I have to open up right now? I wasn't prepared for it to be so soon...

     "O..Okay, if you want. Wait for me outside, I'm going to get a jacket."

Taehyung went outside and I couldn't stop overthinking about what Taehyung was going to say to me. Was he mad? Does he want to do it again? I really couldn't tell.

I grabbed my oversized green hoodie, a black hat and a mask and I went outside to see Taehyung waiting for me in a similar outfit. 

Being so popular meant money and fame, but it also meant not being about to go into public without being completely mobbed unless we covered our faces. 

     "Okay, let's go."

*******

We walked to the park nearby our dorm. It was 3AM, no one was out thankfully. We walked in silence for a bit until Tae stopped walking and turned toward me.

     "W..what is it Tae.."I stuttered at the sudden action.

     "Y..you know that night.."Tae started. "the night at the hotel.."

  Overwhelmed with emb

Please log in to read the full chapter