Caged

The Truth Untold
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

Months passed with nothing much new. We did our concerts, RUN BTS, Vlines, traveling, etc. We were getting ready to kickstart our Love Yourself World Tour starting at the Rose Bowl.

It's been pretty normal lately.

I have been practicing more than usual due to my anxiety of messing up on stage. Members say its excessive, but when have I not been excessive in my life. Whether it was with alcohol, losing weight, practicing, etc. 

Namjoon hyung was always at the studio with Yoongi and Hoseok hyung. I think they are writing their Cypher pt 5. 

Hoseok hyung was giving extra lessons to Jin and Namjoon hyung before the world tour started.

Taehyung was mostly at practice or at home with his family and Tan (his dog) before he was gone for a while.

I have been spending a lot of time with Jungkook, even though we mostly just played games all day. At least it kept my mind off things. Jungkook and I studied English together, memorizing our lines for the upcoming tour.

I have been toning it down on the alcohol ever since I threw up blood which really scared me straight. I was rushed to the ER, but thankfully it wasn't anything too major. 

Oh and not to mention, I was still completely utterly still in love with Taehyung.

But I hid it from the world. Even from myself. I shoved that feeling deep down into the deepest part of my heart mind and soul and caged it so it would never come out. Because if it came out, I honestly wouldn't  know how I would deal with it this time. I was already so weak mentally, if I broke down, I actually think I would die.

Repressing these feelings was the only way I was about to get up every day and look at Taehyung in the eye and say "Hi."

     "Hyung, what's the one thing you want to do when you get to LA?" Jungkook asked as he looked up searches on what to do in LA.

     "Um... probably museums?" I said. I didn't really know. We've been to LA many times and to be honest, although I am grateful that I get to travel the world, but being on tour, makes you just want to stay in your hotel room and sleep all day. 

  

Please log in to read the full chapter