The Beginning

The Truth Untold
Please log in to read the full chapter
Ch 1: The Beginning

It was a rainy day at Bangtan High.

The bell has rung that school had ended. Everyone was running out with their rain boots and umbrella to catch the school bus. 

All were running and laughing, all but one.

His name was Jimin Park.

Jimin stood in the middle of the school gates with only a hood. He had no umbrella, no rainboots. No friends yet. He was a shy kid, had a hard time opening up to people although he was a very nice person. 

Jimin was a new kid, he had just moved to Seoul by himself from Busan to follow his dreams. Whatever that dream was. He had no idea what he was doing but he knew he had to be in Seoul. He sighed knowing that he was going to get soaking wet since had to walk all the way to the bus station to catch the 39 bus to get home. He started his walk when suddenly he did not feel any rain. He saw rain around him, but didn't feel any. Jimin looked up to see a black umbrella over his head. He looked around and saw a big smile on a guy who was keeping him from the rain.

     "Hey man, where's your umbrella? Did you not see the news? It's supposed to rain like crazy all week dude!" the guy with the smile said. "I'm Taehyung by the way, where are you going? I'll take you there!"

     "Oh...hi, I'm Jimin. I'm just going to the bus station. You don't have to take me there if it is inconvenient for you...," Jimin said.

     "I'm going there anyways too, come on let's go before we miss it," Taehyung said as lead the way to the bus station.

They huddled together really close to each other as they ran to the bus station, hopping over puddles and laughing at each other when they stepped in one. They got to the bus station and Taehyung closed his umbrella as Jimin patted away the excess raindrops on his coat.

     "Thank you for taking me here. I would have been soaked," Jimin mentioned to Taehyung.

     "No worries. I know how it feels man. To move to Seoul and going to a new school."

     "Oh how did you know that I was new?"

     "Bro, you have a Busan accent. How would anyone not know?" Taehyung laughed.

Jimin shyed away when he realized that he hasn't been trying to use Seoul accent. "Oops, my bad," Jimin smiled. "Then where were you from?"

     "Geochang. I came here last year. It took me a long time to adjust to Seoul life. So I know how you feel. Let's be best friends!" Taehyung smiled as he put his arms around Jimin's shoulders. Jimin smiled.

     "Okay! Let's be best friends!"

 

Taehyung and Jimin spent every day together after that. They truly became best friends. There was not a dull day for the two boys.

Since they were both living alone, they moved in together too. They shared their food, they took care of each other when they were sick, and they enjoyed each other's friendship and company. They both realized that they loved to sing. Taehyung had a very deep low voice while Jimin had a very high toned voice. They would sing songs together until the neighbors started to complain about them being a little too loud. They laughed together as they got scolded together. Whether it was good or bad, they did it together.

The cold winter was not so bad because they kept each other warm. It was now spring;  flowers were blooming, the weather was becoming warmer, and gloomy days were over. It also meant Spring break for them.

It was the weekend. They ran out of class together on Friday. 

     "Tae Tae! Let's get ice cream!" Jimin excitedly said to Tae as they ran out the school gates.

     "Whoever gets to the bus station last pays!!" Taehyung yelled as he ran past Jimin. 

     "HEY NO FAIR!" Jimin yelled as he ran as fast as possible to catch upto his best friend.

They rode the bus and as they were heading to get ice cream, someone ran after the two boys.

     "Boys! Boys!" the stranger yelled from about 10 feet away.

Taehyung and Jimin stopped running and turned around as the stranger caught up to them. He w

Please log in to read the full chapter