Seven

The Truth Untold
Please log in to read the full chapter
Ch 3: Seven

Taehyung was busy learning the basics of dance in his dance lesson class. He was worse than Namjoon, and the new trainee named Seokjin and apparently they were the worst dancers the teacher has ever seen in their lives. Taehyung was feeling discouraged, and the whole new living situation was hard to adpat to. He had no rest, having to eat a strict diet, singing practice, dance practice, English lessons, and more singing lessons and endless practice. He rarely had time to contact Jimin, who he worried about every single night. Sometimes he couldn't sleep at night thinking about Jimin. There was going to be seven members of their group and they already had six. Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoesok, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook. Deep in Taehyung's heart, he wished he debuted with his best friend. Being without Jimin was actually so terrible for him. 

     "Hi guys," Producer Bang came in the practice room.

     "Hello Producer Bang," all six of them stopped what they were doing and bowed. They turned off the music and all stood in a line together. 

     "I have a surprise for you guys," Bang PD said.

The boys eyes lit up.

     "Come on in," Bang PD called for someone behind the door. 

A shy boy came in from the door. He was holding his hands together in front of him.

     "Say hi to Jimin, the last member of your team."

Taehyung eyes immediately lit up and became as big as a golf ball. His mouth dropped. He couldn't believe his eyes.

     "JIMIN!!!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he hugged Jimin as he couldn't contain his excitment.

     "You guys know each other?" Bang PD asked in slight surprise,

     "We're best friends sir," Taehyung said happily. 

     "Well then, I'm sure you guys will get along just fine," he smiled. "Get back to practicing, not much time left until we start preparing for debut!" 

Bang PD left the practice room and Taehyung introduced Jimin to everyone.

     "Damn, you joined in so late, you think you can catch up dude?" Yoongi snarked at Jimin. "We barely got Namjoon to dance after 4 years." 

     "Hey, shut up!" Namjoon said in embarrasment. 

     "Don't listen to him Jimin, he's naturally grumpy and tired. I'm Hoseok," Hoseok shook Jimin's hand.

     "Hello, I'm Jimin. I promise to learn as fast as possible. I took contemporary dance so dancing won't be a big problem if that helps," Jimin chuckled. 

     "Trust me you guys, Jimin is really talented, he won't be a burden at all," Taehyung told the group. 

Taehyung was right. Jimin immersed himself with practice so he could catch up to everyone else. While everyone rested or went out to eat, Jimin stayed in the practice room practicing more and more, perfecting his craft. 

     "Bro, don't you rest?" Yoongi panted heavily as he sat on the floor after trying to keep up with how much Jimin practiced.

     "I just want to be perfect, I joined in the group the latest. I need to work extra hard right?" Jimin said in between breaths as he kept dancing and getting all the angles perfectly.

     "Let's go home guys, its 3AM. Bang PD has news for us tomorrow in the morning, Let's get some sleep," Namjoon said as he gathered his things in his duffle bag. They turned off the lights to the practice room and all headed to the dorm. The dorm was a one bedroom apartment. The boys crammed together every night, eating,

Please log in to read the full chapter