Jungkook x Reader: 'Cravings"

BTS AS APPA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summary:

Imagine! having a child with Jungkook

 

The bed sheets rustled slightly as you moved from side to side, trying to get comfortable. A light breeze came through the open curtains, the soft sounds of the night drifting through, but they did nothing to calm your body into sleep. Groaning, you finally gave up and threw aside the covers, not bothering to be gentle since you knew your husband had never come to bed. You struggled to get up, using the bedpost for leverage, your swollen belly doing its best to get in your way. You cursed your growing child and its needs as you finally stood. Seriously, you were getting tired of these intense food cravings and needing to pee every 20 minutes and never being able to be comfortable when sitting or laying down. Sighing, you rubbed a hand over your stomach, a small smile flitting across your face despite your annoyance. Heaving another sigh, you left your room in search of the kitchen. Some spicy buffalo chicken wing leftovers were calling your name.

 

You moved through the dark house easily, not bothering to turn on any lights. After a couple months of needing to get up multiple times at night for the bathroom and food, you had gotten pretty good at navigating in the dark. Not that you couldn’t just turn on a light- your husband didn’t sleep much, or if he did it was at odd hours, but you liked the dark too.

 

Soft sounds from the kitchen reached you as you moved through the house. Turning the corner, the broad back of your husband leaning into the fridge brought a smile to your face. You knew you should berate him for not grabbing sleep while he can (there were two separate interviews scheduled tomorrow and a photo shoot for a magazine), but you were happy to spend any time with him that you could. Hormones were making you a little needy recently, though your husband was happy to comply with your need for cuddles as much as possible.

 

You called out to him. “Jungkookie, what are you still doing up? You shouldn’t be eating this la-“

 

Jungkook turned around, his hand in the container that held your leftover chicken wings, a bit of a wing sticking out of his mouth.

 

You froze, mouth falling open slightly. “Did you… are you eating my chicken? Jeon Jungkook….”

 

His chewing slowed at the warning tone in your voice, but he didn’t retract his hand from the container. You took a step towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter