Taehyung: "COme on, I want him to come out already"

BTS AS APPA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it happening? Is it happening???”

 

“No sweetie, I’m- I’m just having a little pain because of where he’s sitting.”

 

“Booooo, I want him to come out already!! Come out, come out, come out!!!”

 

you sighed as your daughter continued to chant, hopping around in a crescent shape behind you as you leaned over the dresser. The baby was seriously pressing on a nerve or something and it was killing you- a hyperactive and yelling 4 year old was not what you needed added to the equation right now.

 

“What’s this I hear about the baby coming??” A breathless Taehyung wheezed from the doorway as he practically body slammed into the frame in his haste to get to the bedroom.

 

you rolled your eyes, pressing your hands a little harder into the soft wood of the dresser as you leaned over it. “No, the baby isn’t coming, I’m only 7 months along, jesus christ... “

 

“But he SHOULD come, don’t you think daddy? It’s been so LONG already!!” your daughter pouted as she skipped up to your husband.

 

Grinning wide, Taehyung wrapped his large hands around her little waist and flung her up into the air with a “waaah~~!” as she let out a shout of giggles. “I think so too!! He’s been keeping us waiting for so long! Hey, maybe if we call out to him reeeeeal loudly, he’ll hear us and hurry up!”

 

Your eyes shot open, crazy and a little bloodshot. Tilting your head slightly towards him, you gave a menacing growl. “Taehyung… don’t even th-”

 

“COME OUT BABY!!! COME OUT COME OUT COME OUT AND PLAAAAAAY!!”

 

“YEAH!! COME OUT BABY!!! COME AND BE MY BROTHER!! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!”

 

The devil and his little hellspawn danced around the room with hands clasped together and they skipped and sang their screams between giggling and short screeches.

 

With an annoyed sigh and growing headache, you turned and straightened, arm raised and mouth dropping open to scold the two. A strict scolding was not the noise that left your mouth, however, and the room that was once filled with happy screeches and singing went quiet. All at once, warm hands pressed against your back as you doubled over, the pain from how the baby was sitting leaving you unable to stand up straight.

 

“Sweetheart--!!! Are you ok? What’s wrong, what can I do?” Taehyung’s low baritone soothed over your frayed nerves as he gently rubbed circles into your back. You attempted to give him a weak smile, stopping short as little hands gripped the sides of your pant leg.

 

Sighing a little, you weaved a hand through your daughter’s fluffy hair, shushing away her tears as she looked up at you.

 

“I’m sorry, momma…”

 

“Sorry? Oh, my sweet little dumpling, you didn’t do anything. Shhhh, don’t cry now, it’s alright. You know what? I think you just made your little brother so excited he was ready to come out and meet you!”

 

Little brown eyes perked up at that, brightening as she gasped at you. “R-really?!”

 

You nodded, smiling. “Yup! But, the thing is, momma isn’t quite ready for him. I still need time to get my body ready so he can come out, and that’s not going to happen for a few months still, ok? Can you be patient and wait till then so that momma can be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter