Jungkook: "Geunwoo"

BTS AS APPA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART I: "AIGOO, HOW COME YOU TAKE COMEPLETELY AFTER YOUR DAD WHEN I CARRY YOU INSIDE MY BELLY FOR OVER 9 MONTHS"

After their breakfast together, Rose wash the dishes, while Jungkook took Geunwoo back to their son playground bed and played with him. Rose then made a baby formula for Geunwoo just in case he whined later becuase Geunwoo did not finish his baby food becuase of the radish earlier. Rose handed Jungkook the baby formula before she went to take a bath while Jung is playing with their son. 

"aigoo~~ you are having so much fun huh?" Jugnkook talks to his son and he has him holding in between his both large palms, the baby laughs just at the side of his father. "kukukuk~~" Jungkook plays with his tongue making funny noise to make his baby laughs, "You really look at lot like me huh? apppa is now looking at myself eh?" He lift his son up and down before he places him over his chest has he lays down. 

Jungkook then handed him one of his toy before letting the baby boy play with it and he was smiling idiotly for his cute son, 

"When appa is busy, how do mommy bath hmm? did you not let your mom bath at all huh?" he pokes his son small nose and he laughs with his sons.

Geunwoo sitting still on his dad chest, play with his toy at first and his both small palms gently slaping onto his father's chest. He slaps with his both palm, moving his small body up and down over his father large and wife chest as he laughs and drool. The father and son keeps each other accompany as Rose get to bath. Rose is surely taking her time as her husband is now home and he is taking care of their son. She barely have enough time to prepare herself. 

A moment later there were no longer laughter, As Rose headed out from the bathroom, she was wondering why the house is so quiet, having towel wrapped around her body, shehead out to the living room to check on the father and son, As soon as she arrived, a very adorable sight is in front of her. 

Jungkook has Geunwoo in one side of his arms as he sits leaning back to the sofa.Another arm holding onto the baby bottle feeding onto Geunwoo. They are both fast asleep and Rose smiles at this adorable sight. 

"aigoo ah" she mumbles very softly, "Geunwoo ah~~ how come you looking exactly like your dad when I carry you over 9 months huh" Rose leans in toward sleeping Geunwoo who is sleeping comfortable in his father comfort. Rose look back and forth between Jungkook and Geunwoo and she shakes her head at how identical the two are toward each other. "tsk tsk, no sign of taking after mommy at all." she said softly, 

Rose went to grab her phone and she quickly took a photo of the two father and son sleeping adorably together. Rose then went back in to get herself dressed up before the two men wake up. She picked out similar clothes of both jungkook and Geunwoo ready for them when they wake up.

As the boys are stil fast asleep, Rose went out to do her laundry and some of the left over work as a mom. She steam some veggies ready for Geunwoo when he woke up. She filled up the bathtub half way for her hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter