Yoongi: "Morning Sickness"

BTS AS APPA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summary:

Imagine! having a child with Yoongi

 

Sunlight filtered in through half drawn curtains, bathing the bedroom in the pale early morning light. The sheets on the bed rustled slightly as the man underneath them grumbled and moved about to pull the blanket further over his head. Sighing, he stretched an arm out to wrap around his wife’s body, starting slightly when he was met with empty air. He patted the spot a few times; sleepy mind still trying to register that you weren’t lying next to him as he lifted his head to search the room. Blinking sleep from his eyes, he scanned the dimly light room, confusion on where you had gone drifting through his head until he heard movement behind the closed bathroom door. A soft smile graced his face before turning to alarm as the sound of gagging reached him. Tossing aside the blankets, he stumbled over his own feet, his body still slightly asleep and not quite ready for quick movement, in his haste to get to you. Flinging open the door and squinting at the assault of bright light, he quickly glanced at your form huddled over the toilet before reaching out and gently taking hold of your hair, pulling it back from your face. You coughed and grunted, clearing your throat before looking back at him with a pained smile.

 

Yoongi gently rubbed your back and held your hair as you cradled the toilet for a few minutes longer, gauging to see if your body was going to try and toss up more or if it was just going to be a swirl of nausea. Deciding it was the later, you sighed and leaned back on your heels as Yoongi straightened from leaning over you and filled up a glass from the bathroom sink before passing it to you.

 

“You should have woken me up if you were feeling sick.”

 

You drank greedily from the glass, washing out the sour taste from your mouth, and spat out the water. “I was a little more concerned with getting to the bathroom. Besides, I can’t believe you didn’t wake up anyways- I’m pretty sure I knocked over a lamp to get here.”

 

Yoongi’s eyebrows rose up before he glanced out into the bedroom, a thoughtful ‘huh’ escaping him as he failed to see the light in its usual spot on the nightstand. You chuckled, placing the empty glass on the table and moved past him into the bedroom to start getting ready for the day. Yoongi quickly grabbed your wrist, pulling you to a stop.

 

“Hey, should you really be moving around much? Maybe we should go see a doctor today.”

 

“Yoongi, please, there’s no need to worry. It’s just a little morning sickness, completely normal.”

 

His eyebrows furrowed. “If it’s ‘morning’ sickness, then why were you throwing up the other afternoon? That’s not normal, is it?”

 

You rolled your eyes but was touched that he was worrying so much. “They just call it that, but it can happen at any time. There are a lot of factors that go into feeling nauseous, from smells to stress to just being dehydrated. There’s really nothing to worry about.”

 

Yoongi was silent for a moment, his fingers trailing down your wrist until they threaded through yours. “Fine, if you say it’s alright. Are you sure there’s nothing I can do?”

 

“Well, the OB-GYN doctor said I should take care to eat simple meals throughout the day to keep my stomach settled, and drink plenty of water. Plus just relaxing, but it’s good to get outside for fresh air too.”

 

Yoongi nodded. “Breakfast it is then. Simple meals? I think there’s some bread for toast somewhere.” He gently kissed your temple before heading out towards the kitchen (making a pit-stop to put the lamp back on the nightstand). You quickly made the bed and picked up some clothes dropped the previous day before following after your idol husband. Giggling a little at the sight of him still in his pjs, making breakfast with his hair a mess and a little smile on his face while he worked, you snapped a photo to capture the cute moment before bouncing to the counter, taking a seat on one of the barstools. Yoongi passed you a cup of orange juice with the soft command of ‘drink’ before he turned back to making breakfast. You sipped on the juice and scrolled through your notifications on various social media before pulling up the photo you had taken of Yoongi.

 

Said man stepped around the counter with two plates in hand, placing one in front of you while he looked over your shoulder at your phone.

 

“Are you going to post that?”

 

“Absolutely! Your fans love see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter