Jungkook “Happy Birthday Appa”

BTS AS APPA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passes by~~ 

 

For a few seconds Rose's brain keeps reverberating these thoughts of procrastination until realization hits her instantly causing Rose to open your eyes almost at the speed of light! 

Right in front of your eyes lays her husband, Jungkook, sleeping soundly and probably having dreams of achieving success that his band has already been getting since past years.. 

 

The feeling of pride swells her chest as she looks at the shirt he was wearing. It was the one he had worn yesterday at the concert his last concert ,Yup as much as it was hard for Rose and fans to take in the news, you knew jungkook and BtS members's tour are now over and they are taking a long rest. Everything comes to a halt, Rose stares at her husband as she recalling the days of how she had first met him years ago, anticipating to meet the infamous boyband. Rose recall being  drooled over how cute the boys looked never had imagine how she would actually end up becoming a part of their family. 

Jungkook had met Rose the time Rose was first introduced in the building. Rose and Jungkook often see each other but barely talk to each other out of respect. Although little did you think that becominga neighbor of Jungkook and BTS would change her life so much. 

 

At that moment that Rose is staring at her sleeping husband, His lashes flinch a little, breaking her from her thoughts. She smile as he begins opening his eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the morning atmosphere 

"Happy birthday baby"Rose whisper, sliding her hand over his waist. He smiles and replies a thank you with his morning voice, not to mention ot was one turn on for Rose. 

"How are you feeling?" Rose ask, pouting a little with herr throat already getting heavy at the thought of listening something heart wrenching about the news of BTS activities halt for awhile. 

He chuckles slightly ruffling Rose messy bed hair, "You are saying as though I went through a break up or something" Rose pout, "I can't wait to watch your performance vids!" Rose whine, shifting closer to him so as to wrap her hands around his neck. 

Rose then lean in on his chest and sniffle, "I'll miss seeing you all on stage together. I'll miss doing the make ups and the fun!" She cry this time making him tsk. 

He plants a kiss on top of herr head, hugging Rose tighter.. "Now stop talking or else you'll make me cry again!" Rose gulp down the lump in her throat and remain in that position until the both of them hear the soft muffles coming from the crib beside your bed “Ooh someone's wishing me birthday.." jungkook jokes as he slightly raises himself and looks over Rose at the crib. Rose chuckle, wiping off her tears and turn over to greet her baby boy. 

Geunwoo's wails stop the minute he sees

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter