Namjoon x Reader "Telling Him"

BTS AS APPA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summary:

Imagine! having a child with Namjoon

 

 

The sound of the running water echoed in your ears as you mechanically ran your hands under the faucet, hardly feeling the water. Your mind raced at a thousand thoughts a second but couldn’t focus on a single one. Wiping your hands on the towel, you shakily picked up the little white stick resting on the counter, a tiny pink plus sign staring back at you. Taking a breath, you glanced up at your reflection, meeting your own eyes and suddenly every thought in your head came to a screeching halt except one: holy you were pregnant. Holy , you were pregnant! Holy …you were pregnant.

 

A small smile spread across your face as a giddy laugh escaped you. The past week or so, you had started feeling nauseous and the smell of freshly brewing coffee had sent you to the bathroom on a few occasions. That, plus the slight bloating and a quick glance at the calendar had you racing for the nearest drug store after work. Now that you knew for sure, there was just one thing on your mind; how were you going to give the news to the soon-to-be father?

 

************************

 

“Babe, I’m home!”

 

The front door slammed shut as your husband came bustling down the hallway, his bag bumping into the wall as he turned to take off his shoes. You giggled as you heard him curse, his clumsy being knocking over some cardboard boxes you had put near the door to take out to recycling later. His head popped around the corner and lit up in a grin as he saw you.

 

“Hey baby~ I’m home.” You welcomed him home with a kiss, his long arms wrapping around your frame and lifting you up for a moment. He kissed the side of your head and hummed a little tune, taking in the scent of your hair. Pulling away a little, he asked how your day was.

 

“It was alright, nothing special really. Are you hungry? Dinner will be ready soon if you wanted to shower and change first.”

 

Namjoon nodded heavily, picking at his lightly sweat-soaked shirt. “Yeah that would be great. Hobi worked us pretty hard today with the choreography, so a shower sounds amazing.”

 

You smiled and nodded, nudging him off to your shared bedroom. He gave you a toothy grin, lightly slapping your before running off, narrowly avoiding your hand as you went to slap him. Chuckling to yourself, you turned back to the stove, your mind and heart racing as the moment to tell him loomed closer.

 

***********************

 

“…and he danced the rest of the show with Taehyung on his back. I swear, Kookie never ceases to amaze me with that strength and stamina.” Namjoon popped another forkful of food into his mouth as he recalled their latest concert, entertaining you with stories. You shook your head, marveling at how much Kookie had grown in the past few years, before standing to take your empty plates to the kitchen. Namjoon quickly stood, taking the plates from you, shushing your protests and saying he should wash up since you did the cooking. Relenting, you handed him the plates. “Go ahead into the living room and put something on, I’ve been waiting for a quiet night and a day off to just cuddle on the couch with you.” He gave you a wink as he passed into the kitchen and you scoffed. Cuddling was never just cuddling when it came to Joonie (hence the reason you were now nervously rubbing your lower belly).

 

You settled into the couch, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter