Jungkook: "Our second baby?"

BTS AS APPA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The family then go out on an outing together. Jungkook bring his son and his wife to visit his practice room. 

The moment Jungkook open the door, Taehyung, Jimin, Mon, Jin , Yoongi and Hope were all in the room. 

“Annyeong Samchon~~~ “ Jungkook pulls his baby boy hand waving toward his uncles that were in the room. 

The moment Geunwoo and Jungkook heads into the room, the mirror reflects all the uncles running toward cutie Geunwoo, except for Mon. He was admiring Geunwoo from a bit of a distance because Mon is somehow very awkward around children. 

Yoongi “aigo, little Jungkook eh?” 

Taehyung pinches Geunwoo small and fluffly cheeks and he leans in to kiss his nose causing Geunwoo to turn away a bit and he scrunch his nose at his Tae uncle. Everyone laughs at Geunwoo. 

Jimin on the other hands was poking Geunwoo’s fluffy and he has fun with it. Jin slaps Jimin’s hand and Hope laughs. Everyone laughs at the chuckles of Geunwoo who is very happy to see all of his uncles. 

When Rose gets in, she bows to her brother-in-laws and everyone bows back. 

Jin “yahh Rosie Rose, you still looks amazing even after having little Jungkook” he compliments Rose who is also close to him. 

Rose just laughs it off and Jungkook turns to his wife and he smiles proudly at how beautiful she is. 

“Eh, Mon oppa, why are you so far away from Geunwoo?” She points it at Mon: 

  

Mon stumble a bit unable to move “uhh i am .. “ 

Before Mon even say anthing, the rest of the members start teasing him. 

Jin slaps his shoulders, “what do you have kids phobia or what?” 

Jimin laughs, “ he is the god of destruction” 

Rose “ ehhh come on, not everything is destroyed. 

Jungkook laughs knowing Mon is afraid to hurt Geunwoo, he carries Geunwoo and walk close toward Mon. Mon stands still and he finally move his index finger toward close to Geunwoo. Then, Geunwoo small palm reach out to grad Mon’s perfect and slim finger. Geunwoo chuckles and smiles at the same time as he hold and swing Mon’s finger. Mon now release the tense, he finds it comfortable with Geunwoo now but he is still aware of not making mistake about hurting Geunwoo because he knows he is quite clumsy with most of the things he touch. 

Everyone just laughs at Clumsy Mon. 

Geunwoo then leans his both arms, leaning his body toward Mon asking Mon to pick him and carry him. Uncles encourage Mon to carry him and there, Jungkook was definitely being very careful when he gave his son to Mon. 

Rose pats Jungkook’s shoulder relieving him from worrying. “So many uncles are there, it is fine baby,” she whispers and Jungkook smiles at her. 

Geunwoo onto Mon's arms and the rest of the uncles suround him, the uncle were playing with Geunwoo and the boy was laughing all over the room. They were playing riding horses where, Jhope bend down low to let Geunwoo ride over him as Taehyung hold Geunwoo from above. Jhope carry Geunwoo and crawl around a few laps before he stopped. Jimin then hug Geunwoo and play aeroplane flying with Geunwoo, he lift Geunwoo quite high side way and swing him around like an aeroplane. Fearless Geunwoo is not even scare. he is not even afraid of those he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter