08: Sugar rush

Story behind pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

•••

I have to attend school today and annoyingly, I woke up before my alarm clock rang. I sat down and stretched my limbs as I tilt my head back and forth. I yawned before standing up from the bed, I peeked over the top bunk and saw Ahn Yujin still sleeping deeply. I didn't bother waking up Yujin because it's still early, I'll just let the set alarm wake her up later.

 

My stomach is still not ready for some breakfast so I decided to just chug a glass of water for now. I quietly walked to the other room, I am too afraid of making any noise and waking up the rest of the girls. I gently sneak up to Chaewon unnie's bed, sneaking inside her blanket and started cuddling her, she didn't move an inch so I just comfortably laid beside her as my arms rest over her tummy.

 

The light is still off but enough to see Chaewon unnie's sleeping face and claim that unnie's so pretty right now.

 

I love Chaewon unnie when she smiles and her laughter, when she frowns or even her resting face, but this sleeping Chaewon is something I especially love because this is something that anyone couldn't see except me. A lot of people could witness unnie laugh and smile but they could never be able to sleep beside her and watch her sleep as I do.

 

I sighed and smiled at myself— I guess it's true that even one second with the right person already feels like a lifetime.

 

" you know that it's rude to watch someone sleep, right? " I softly gasped in shock when Chaewon unnie suddenly talked but quick enough, my smile crack into a big one and my face feels like burning up for getting caught " don't you have classes today? " she asked in her still sleepy voice. Her sleepy voice is really my favorite, I could listen to this voice of hers every morning and I could already claim that my day is complete.

 

" I woke up before my alarm clock, it's still early so I decided to go here and cuddle " I softly said.

 

She sleepily hums and turned around to my direction, locking me inside her embrace and even putting her leg on mine " unnie, my heart is racing when you're hugging me " I honestly said making her pull me even closer to the point that I could feel her warm breathing on my neck.

 

" you should prepare or else you'll be late again "  she softly uttered into the hollow of my neck, I could feel her lips move upon my skin and my heart rising in a crescendo like wave.

 

" how could I do that if you're being like a koala, hugging me like a tree? " I softly giggled, caressing her arms wrapped around me " what will you do while I'm school? Do you have any schedule today? " I asked.

 

She shrugs " I don't know, maybe I'll just wait for you to come back? "

 

" shut up " I bit my lip, suppressing my laughter and getting ahold of my wilding heart " I heard you're going to your company today with Eunbi unnie? Why? "

 

" hmmm... I'll tell them to buy your contract to urbanworks so you could come and debut with us— so we could debut again together for the second time around "

 

Chaewon unnie always jokes about Woollim entertainment adopting me after IZONE— if only it's that easy, I would love to go wherever Chaewon unnie is, but the thing is, it's not going to be easy sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter