10: Mirotic

Story behind pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

•••

" ahhh unnie! " Minju whines as she covers her crying face " stop filming me" she said between her sobs.

 

We were practicing our performance for the Golden Disc Award. Together with the Rumor line-up— Minju, Chaeyeon unnie, Yena unnie, Eunbi unnie, and I. We're going to perform Mirotic by TVXQ sunbae-nim. It's great that we're going to perform as a unit once again, I hope that the management could launch a sub-unit with this group. I bet everyone would love it.

 

On the middle of our practice, we were startled when Minju suddenly stopped from dancing and quietly rushed towards the corner of the room out of nowhere, burying her face on her palm and started to sobs uncontrollably. We exchanged glances at each other, Eunbi unnie even gave me an accusing look, probably thinking that I fought with Minju.

 

Yena unnie immediately turned the music off, we were taken aback by what Minju just did but after a while, each of us immediately took our phones out and started filming the crying Kim Minju. We were laughing as Minju cries. Eunbi unnie has never laughed this loud throughout this day, Yena unnie nearly rolled on the floor while Chaeyeon unnie is softly giggling as she continues to record Minju's dramatic breakdown.

 

" araso, araso, stop now " I said and shut down my phone, urging the other girls to stop as well.

 

" why are you crying!? " Eunbi unnie exclaimed between her laughter " oh my God, Minju, you're going to kill me " she added as she catches up with her breathing.

 

Minju wipes her tears away, pouting like a kid and looking at us like a hopeless frog " it's tiring! It's so hard! I think I cannot do this anymore " she whines as she shakes her head lightly and once again tearing up. It seems like exhaustion has already filled her up that all she could do is cry.

 

" what are you saying Minju-ah? " Yena asked " you are doing great! " she lifts up Minju's mood.

 

IZONE is like this, clowning you when you cry, lonely and angry but after the laughter and all, they would never stop from making you feel better again. It's weird— IZONE is indeed a bunch of weirdos in one group but I guess, this is how true friendship really works.

 

" but I keep on making mistakes, I can't memorize it— I'm afraid I will mess up the performance " Minju worriedly and anxiously said. Although Minju is already slowly gaining her confidence each day, there were also days where her confidence suddenly goes down like an avalanche and on the days like this, I make sure to be there and assure her about everything.

 

" it's fine to make mistake Minju-ah, we all do! And we're just practicing right now so making mistakes are fine, practice makes perfect. I bet on the day of our performance, you'll nail this " Chaeyeon said, raising her thumbs up.

 

" should we take a break? " I glanced at Eunbi unnie who nodded her head " Minju " I grabbed her hand " let's buy some juice " I softly smiled at her and helped her stand up while everyone shouted what they want to eat and drink as well as if I'm asking them.

 

When we got out of the room, I purposely dragged her away on the opposite directio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter