07: I know your heart

Story behind pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

•••

I opened the Vlive so I could celebrate my birthday with my fans in advance since I won't be able to do that on the actual day of my birthday. I was talking with the fans that were leaving comments until the 01 friends entered the room. I know what they are up to, the scripted surprise that the members have prepared for me. I knew that they are plotting something but I wasn't exactly sure what it is so basically it's a semi-surprise, I guess?

 

They were dragging and rushing me to go to the other room " ah it's noisy! " I exclaimed. I haven't entered the room yet I could already hear everyone's voices, I swear to God this will be total chaos again. When will IZONE be peaceful? I guess I could only dream about that.

 

I finally entered the room and as soon as stepped in, it feels like I'm in a room filled with bright and wild animals. Everyone's jumping back and forth, running and shouting around, but I really appreciated how they decorated the whole room for me " sing a happy birthday song! " and everyone started to sing for me as I try hard to blow the candles on the cake.

 

Who would have thought that IZONE and helium would a perfect match? Everyone's inhaling helium and giggling at their own voices, I was giggling as well. My members are so cutely annoying, I love them so much.

 

We have come to the part of our birthday tradition where each one of the members is going to say something to the birthday girl. It means I'm going to have 11 messages for my birthday, I'm actually very happy about it. Hearing each one's message and wishes for me is surely heart fluttering.

 

Yujin went first and I was shocked when she suddenly sat on my lap, this beagle really does and say sweet things though she's not aware that she's already doing it most of the time. I guess it just comes naturally in her " thank you so much for guiding us to the right path " Yujin held my hand as she talks, literally staring right into my eyes making me awkwardly avoid hers " I know I gave you hard time as your roommate, but you took care of me so well " I just giggled as I remember how this dongsaeng made my head hurts a lot of times.

 

" I wish we could be good friends. Happy birthday, thank you— I love you! " she hugged me before leaving so other members could rely on their message to me.

 

Yuri gone next " why is everyone sitting on me? " I giggled when Yuri went and sat on my lap as Yujin did.

 

" Minju-ah! You always stay strong by my side when I struggle so I'm very thankful to you. IZONE can't exist without you " my heart melted with the last words that Yuri has said, she knew exactly how I struggled in the first few weeks of being in this group. We both shared our hardships and occasionally cries together. I could say that Yuri and I have a very amazing relationship. 

 

Yuri gave me a quick kiss before leaving, I could only squeal and curl up my toes. Nako went next, giving me a short message and a hug which I gladly hugged her back.

 

Sakura unnie went next and as soon I saw her I burst into laughter, I don't know but Sakura unnie makes me laugh effortlessly " you have a beautiful face and heart " she paused and moved towards Wonyoung— I guess our maknae is teaching unnie what to say " Minju, I want to go out with you " everyone squealed including me. This is Wonyoung's fault!

 

I'm still in the state of shock when Sakura unnie hugged me— I remained in shock as everyone protested from what Sakura unnie just said. Is this allowed in live?  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter