12: Apple of my eyes

Story behind pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

•••

My eyes are always looking at her— for her. Minju is like a magnet, she keeps on making me look at her even on times when she ain't even looking at me. I just cannot get enough of her, I want to keep on looking at her until I memorize every feature of her face— the way the corner of her lips lift up when she smiles, her indian dimples appearing and her eyes turning into a crescent-like moon shape when she laughs, her lips pouting when she's whining, her eyes that keep on drowning me everytime and her cheeks that turns red when she caught me looking at her.

 

Minju is just so beautifully concise and impossible to resist, I am like a bee seduced by her on a glorious spring day. She will always be the answer if someone asks me what I'm thinking about because even when I'm with her, I'm still thinking about her. Crazy? Yes, maybe I am that crazy about her. I don't know when did these butterflies on my stomach started flying around when Minju's by my side, I'm not sure when did my heart start to beat so fast when she's around and I surely didn't plan to fall for her this much.

 

If only I could give Minju the ability to see herself through my eyes, I would give it to her so she could see how special she is, how beautiful she is and make her realize how precious she is to me. How much love can a person is capable of giving? I thought I knew the answer, but I guess I just figured out the right one when I met her. 

 

" oh, did I wake you up? " I softly asked when Minju started to slowly open her eyes " I'm sorry, go back to sleep " I said.

 

She looked at me sleepily and smiled " why are you still awake unnie? We have schedule tomorrow " she sleepily said as she moves even closer to me.

 

" just... I like watching you sleep, you look like an angel " I said as I remove some strands of her hair that's on her face " I already slept but I suddenly woke up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter