06: Fight and make up

Story behind pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

•••

We are currently live on Vlive. As usual, we're a mess but right now we're two times in chaos because Eunbi unnie isn't around. Chaeyeon's trying to take the lead, but everyone's busy with their own businesses. Everyone's individual voices were covering up Chaeyeon's. I could only glance and pat Chaeyeon once in a while to support her but in the end, she's so done with the mess and stopped trying to make the whole situation better.

 

Chaeyeon's so done with everything, she's throwing the papers in the air as a sign of her annoyance yet everyone's still going on and on with their own noises. I pity her at this kind of times, she's older than most of us yet no one's actually listening to her. Sakura unnie might have noticed Chaeyeon's annoyance so she voluntarily picked up the papers on the floor.

 

Aside from the whole mess, my mind is in chaos as well. Minju and I had a little fight before the live started. I want to make up with her as soon as possible but I couldn't do that whilst in live. We're not planning on being on live for hours but still, the time seems to be ticking so slowly that I'm starting to get impatient.

 

Finally, the live is starting to get in shape. We have decided on what game we're going to play— the 'pizza topple' game.

 

We're starting to get focused on playing the game " guys, we don't have to go one by one " I heard Minju said as we take turns on stacking the toppings one by one.

 

" no, she's trying to sabotage us. This— " I stopped from talking when I realized what I just said. I subtly looked at Minju and saw her looking down instead of looking at me. Did I just make our situation worse? Oh my God, I hate this.

 

" no! That's how it should be done " everyone said, siding Minju and opposing what I've just accused.

 

" why don't you believe me? " Minju said making me shut my mouth.

 

We had an argument earlier because she went out last night. It's not that I'm forbidding or not allowing her to go out with her friends, I don't restrain her from doing things she wants to do but the thing is, she got home really late making everyone worried sick about her. She won't answer her phone nor reply to our messages or even try to inform us about her whereabouts.

 

Her reason is she didn't notice the time because it's been a while since she has met up with her friends and that her phone was dead. What I'm really getting mad about is that she can't even find a way to contact us so we can at least stop worrying about her— don't her friends own a phone? She could have borrowed it and contact us.

 

I was really mad at her that we end up arguing and at some point I have raised my voice at her. She doesn't usually argue with me, but she also got chewed up by our managers so maybe that's what triggered her to answer me back in the same manner.

 

Thinking about it, I should have been calm. I should have comforted her after she got scolded by our managers instead of adding up to our manager's anger. I should have listened to her explanation before running my mouth and hurting her by the way I acted. I admit that I chose the wrong way of handling the situation and I regret it.

 

" let's do this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter