11: 520

Story behind pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

•••

We're currently at Samsan World Gymnasium for the idol star athletics championship. It's exciting since there are a lot of idols around the place, there are personalities in here that I've been looking up for a very long time which is really thrilling and the fact that this is the first ISAC of IZONE makes everything even more spectacular. The only downside of this whole event is the fact that ISAC is a whole jungle for people who are searching for a love interest. 

 

" just how many water bottles are they planning on giving you? You can already fill an aquarium! Jeez, you're not even a fish " I rolled my eyes.

 

Minju has been receiving water bottles with phone numbers on it, the games haven't even started yet they are giving Minju water as if the latter has run 400 miles. Those thirsty people are pissing me off.

 

Minju just giggled " funny? " I raised my eyebrow and sighed " ugh, why do you have to be so beautiful even in these ugly orange tracksuits? Our outfit is literally like a prisoner's but people are still hitting on you, I can't believe them " I slowly shake my head.

 

Minju held my face with her right hand, subtly squeezing my cheeks " you're the only one for me and the only one I want even there's a lot of people hitting on me " Kim Minju and her flowery words that never fails to make my heart flutter.

 

I know Minju won't even bother to look to others, but it's just really annoying me that there are people who are still trying to make a move on her right in front of my salad. Like do I really have to snatch away the MC's mike and announce that Minju's mine? Can't they notice it? Are they really that unsensible? Jeez, they are making me want to make some scene.

 

" oh, really " I murmur, sounding as if I'm doubting her.

 

Minju covered my mouth with her other hand " I guess there's a reason why we are wearing these orange tracksuits like prisoners— it's because I'm a prisoner of your heart " I snorted. Minju exactly knows how to make me cringe, I hate her.

 

We're just fooling around until Sakura unnie grabbed Minju a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter