04: Happy pill

Story behind pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

•••

" you're definitely going to hell and not in heaven! " Sakura unnie shouted at Yena unnie who's fleeing fast away from the annoyed girl.

 

" oh please, I already gave up on that a long time ago " the latter responded while sticking her tongue out to tease Sakura unnie even more.

 

Yena unnie stole Sakura unnie's candies and now they are bantering like little kids as if those candies are so rare and they couldn't afford to buy new ones. They are our team's 'Tom and Jerry', they always annoy each other, argue, tease, and fight, but at the end of the day, they love each other dearly like sisters. It's enjoyable to watch their bantering from time to time, but witnessing this kind of noise every hour is indeed exhausting.

 

" Minju-ah " I looked at Eunbi unnie who suddenly called my name " did you and Chaewon fight? " she randomly asked making me frown and shake my head. I don't remember having a fight with Chaewon unnie, I don't recall doing something that might annoy her. Where did that question come from?

 

" why unnie? " I asked.

 

Eunbi unnie pointed Chaewon unnie with her lips. Chaewon unnie's sitting at the corner of the room, staring blankly in front of her and just spacing out. I've already noticed that Chaewon unnie's not in her good mood today, I thought maybe she just had a bad morning but seeing her still in her bad mood til now kinda worries me. Did something wrong happen?

 

It worries me when Chaewon unnie acts this way, I still don't know what to do in this kind of situations. That unnie never speak about her problems or when something's bothering her, she would always keep it to herself. It worries me that if she keeps on being that way, hiding her feelings away and handling things by herself without asking for any help from us, she'll suddenly burst.

 

" she's acting pretty weird, I asked her what's wrong but she wouldn't say anything " Eunbi unnie sighed as she shakes her head. Even Eunbi unnie couldn't handle Chaewon unnie at some times and it makes me question myself if I could be a help for Chaewon unnie. If Chaewon unnie wuoldn't let Eunbi unnie who's responsible and a good listener to help her, can I? Will I able to?

 

" I'll talk to her " I softly smiled.

 

I stood up from my seat and quietly walk to where Chaewon unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter