01: Hugs

Story behind pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

•••

We're having our fan meeting and when I looked up, instead of a fan, I saw the most beautiful girl standing across the table. She's smiling so widely that her eyes are starting to disappear, her indian dimples are popping out making her so cute and all. I smiled back, how could I not?

 

" hi, Chaewon unnie! I'm your biggest fan " she cheekily giggled as she remains enchanting me with her eye smile. How could someone be this beautiful when they smile? Her smile should be illegal or perhaps her smile should be mine only, I'd gladly keep it for myself only.

 

" really? " I asked, acting like I don't believe her and she just enthusiastically nodded her head and made a serious face " what's your name? " I tilted my head as if I'm talking to a five years old kid, well technically I am. She's such baby.

 

" Kim Minju " she brightly answered as she began playing with my Pikachu headband. I wasn't sure if she can notice how my eyes are shooting hearts at her right now but I knew to myself that I'm looking at her lovingly as if she's the only person that matters inside this filled room.

 

" you're not my fan " I shook my head " maybe you're my wife, we share the same last name " I shrug and giggled. For a second I noticed how taken aback she became and her cheeks blushed so hard, I wanna squeeze her cheeks and keep her inside my pocket. She's so cute.

 

Minju went back to her seat which is beside me and rested her head on her palm. I reached for the bottled water and began sipping it until I felt stares coming from my right side— I turned my head and saw Minju staring at me. We crack a shy smile when we realized that our eyes just met " stop looking at me, silly " I said while preventing my smile to even go wider.

 

" how can I stop? Unnie's so pretty! You're the one to blame here " I could only tighten my grip on the bottled water as my heart skip a beat from Minju's random compliment. Minju knows how to play with words and she sure knew how to play with my heart, only Minju can make me feel this way. How is that possible? That I don't know, even I who's the owner of this heart can't decipher how Minju can make my heart beat so fast.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter