Chapter 5

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The boys are now gathering at the school gate waiting for Kai and Chanyeol who went to the library.

" Hyung, let's join the music club hmm..tomorrow will be the audition" Baekhyun asked

" I don't know what he is thinking, he clearly forgot about our disguise" Kyungsoo said while rolling his eyes.

" Yah Kyungsoo-yah, let's join please oh" Baekhyun pleaded with his hands raised and clasps together. "Besides, after our graduation we will be busy managing our company business, let's enjoy music while we can oh" Baekhyun said. The boys indeed are the next heir of their parents company, their parents agreed for them to form a band during their grade school but they have to promised that they will prioritized their studies.

" You said that the performance will be in two months right?" Suho asked while thinking. Baekhyun nodded.

" I think it's okay, by that time we will able to know how sincere the people we are close with in this school" Suho said while nodding his head.

Kyungsoo sighed " You can also add that Suzy is a member of the music club that's why this idiot is so eager to join" 

" Ah, the girl that you've met at the club hyung? Sehun asked Baekhyun who is now grinning.

Their conversation stop as they saw Kai and Chanyeol walking towards them who looks like a mess.

" What happened?" Suho asked in his concerned tone.

" We were almost bullied, luckily someone saved us" Chanyeol answered while smiling.

" Yah, hyung are you sure you guys were almost bullied? Why are you still smiling?" Sehun asked suspiciously

" Nothing " Kai responded while grinning.

" You guys alright? I'm sorry this is all my fault..If only..." Kyungsoo was stop by Chanyeol.

" It's okay Kyungsoo-yah, we're perfectly fine, besides we we're about to fight back but someone beat us to it, Don't worry okay? We're brothers, whatever one is going through, all of us will going through it, WE ARE ONE OKAY?" Chanyeol said while putting his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder. The rest of the guys are nodding.

" That's right" Sehun agreed while putting his thumb up. "By the way hyung, I was thinking if you can accompany me today, I suddenly want to drink bubble tea" He added.

" Yah, Sehun, didn't you just come there yesterday? Are you sure you just want to go there for bubble tea or you want to see someone?" Kai asked Sehun teasingly.

"Yah " Sehun pouted.

" Alright, alright kids, let's go to the Cafe and talk about our audition" Suho said 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter