Chapter 8

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 'I couldn’t believe this, woahhh my savior is none other than Mr.full of himself’ she came back to her senses as she heard the guy chucked and cleared his throat.

“ D.O call me D.O” the guy said smiling while raising his right hand for handshake.

She quickly raise her eyebrows, hesitant to accept the guy’s hand ‘ well, i think it wouldn’t be so bad, after all he saved me, but wait.. what’s with his name? ..D.O? ..Okay’ she smiled sheepishly as she thought of something. “ IU call me IU” she said finally accepting his hand.

DO chuckled " so, IU-shi since I’d helped you out today and to show your gratitude mind-..."

She stopped him immediately “ Wait Mr. full of himself...I mean DO-sshi, I believe we are even now, I found your wallet and you helped me get out of trouble, so I believe a simple thank you and your welcome is enough” She said while crossing her hands.

DO smirked “ I believe it’s not, IU-sshii, I think you owe me more than I owe you, you see I can replace everything inside my wallet but you? If you end up spending the nig-...” She cut him immediately realizing what he is implying.

“ Okay , okay what do you want?” She said in defeat.

DO chuckled “ Accompany me tonight”

“ What?” She raised her voice, anger is written on her face. “ I’m not the type of girl who-..”

She was interrupted by DO “ woahhh woahh calm down, what are you thinking? what I mean is accompany me tonight here, you see all my friends are on the dance floor and busy talking to some girls, so I’m alone and I just needed someone to talk to that’s it” He lied.

“ But I have my friend with me though” she said with her calm face now while lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter