Chapter 13

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Kyungsoo stretched his arms looking at the wall clock before he looked at Jieun who is sleeping soundly on the couch. He chuckled and moved towards her to wake her up. She moved a little which makes her legs slightly exposed as her dress tilted. He paused for a moment as his eyes set on her legs. He always knew that she has white skin as what her arms was showing but he didn't knew that her legs looks whiter and smoother.  This is the first time that he get to see her bare legs as she was always wearing high socks and long skirt in school and long dress whenever they meet up. 'Wait what am I thinking’ 

“ What time is it?” He was startled as he heard Jieun talked. He cleared his throat “ hmmm.. It’s time for you to wake up” Jieun stretched her body and rubbed her forehead before standing up

“ Do you feel better” he asked “ Oh...thank you so much, I’ll make it up to you” Jieun said while fixing her clothes.

“ It’s okay, don’t worry about it , now let’s go I’ll send you home” Kyungsoo said while grabbing her bag. She shook her head “ No no it’s okay”

“ Are we still going to argue about this? I already told you there’s no- he was cut by Jieun. “ Fine fine geez, but let me at least treat you okay?”.

.Kyungsoo smiled. He was happy at the thought that Jieun felt comfortable around him, she’s far from what she is when he met her first. She wasn’t shy anymore and even know how to talked back. Maybe this is the real her he thought. 

           They reached the cafe and  Jieun quickly went to the counter while Kyungsoo is waiting at the table. “ Unnie” Mina immediately noticed her.

“ shh” she motioned her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter