Chapter 28

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Longest Chapter ever..

I tried my best to bring out the emotions here, let me know if you were satisfied or not, a simple yes or no is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Monday, Jieun waved goodbye to her aunt who is busy preparing at the cafe. She paused as she saw a familiar figure waiting at the front of the cafe. She walk towards him slowly. Kyungsoo faint a smile, a smile that didn’t even reached his eyes “ I miss you” he said, sadness and pain are  written across his face. Jieun suppress the urge to hug him instantly “ can we talk after class?” she ask softly. Kyungsoo nodded and put on the helmet to her gently. She hop on and sit comfortably at his back. She flinched when Kyungsoo held her hands and clung around his waist tightly which made her moved closer to him. She was confused as to why he didn’t moved yet, his hands are still on top of her hands, pressing it tightly. She froze as she heard him sob softly. She bit her lips and rested her head against his back then she closed her eyes to savor the moment of her being closed with him again. God knows how much she missed this guy. They stayed like that for more minutes before Kyungsoo started to drive.

” How are you?” Suzy ask her when she reached their seat. She smiled sadly “ I’m okay” . Suzy nodded “ I know you’re not, I already heard from Baekhyun, I think you two should talk”. She nodded “ hmm..I promise to talk to him after class”. Suzy smiled and tap her back “ good, don’t let that get what she want” Susy said before glaring at their back where Sojin is sitting. She smiled “ hmmm”. They both stop talking as professor Song entered the classroom. Jieun and Kyungsoo spend their day at the school as if nothing happened, they still ate together at the cafeteria, though they barely talked and their faces looked so gloomy. Time went by and the classes ended, Jieun is busy packing her things when Kyungsoo stood in front of her. After she finished, Kyungsoo grab her arm and walk her to the parking area.

” Where are we going?” She ask while he’s gently placing the helmet on her. He smiled but didn’t answer. The ride took only 20 minutes before Kyungsoo stop and park his motorbike. Her eyes are full of confusion as she look around and wonder why they are at Namsan tower. She didn’t talk anymore since she felt like Kyungsoo doesn’t want to talk yet. Upon reaching the area near the tree of love ( love lock are located) , Jieun look around to ease the nervousness inside her, she noticed that there are only few people in the area maybe because it’s Monday. She turned her head to Kyungsoo who let out a deep sighed. “ This is where Sojin broke up with me” he said softly while looking at the view.

She swallowed not wanting to talk, she just look ahead at the view in front of them. “ I met her during our first year in my previous school, she was just transferred in our school, she got in because of the scholarship the school offered. She was the target of bulllying back then, you know, because she doesn’t belong to upper class society” Kyungsoo continued. Jieun didn’t talked, but somehow she pitied Sojin. “ One day I found her hardly beaten by the others, I started to defend her from the bully, then I fell in love with her and we decided to date. Things started to changed from then on, the students respected her, she gained female friends and she became one of the queenka in our school”. Jieun nodded still still looking at the view. Sojin is pretty so It’s no doubt she thought.

“ But, she started to changed as well, she became one of the bully, I confronted her but she kept making excuses, then a new guy transferred to our school, she started to treat me differently. The guys warned me, they said that she’s cheating behind my back. I was foolish back then because I didn’t believe my best friends, until I caught her making out with the new guy. I was really angry and hurt at the said time. She called me, wanting to meet up here, of all places here, somehow, I have a glimpse of hope that maybe she will ask for forgiveness, I was ready to forgive her, actually. But those hope were crushed when she told me that she didn’t love me at all. Turned out that the new guy was her ex-boyfriend who left her, and now he wanted to get back together. She was grateful because I saved her from the misery in our school but that’s it. It was all a show for her. I laughed at myself after I find out the truth, how stupid I was to let other people used me. How stupid I was for not believing my best friends,how stupid I was for letting a girl crushed me.” 

Jieun bit her lower lip, she felt the tears that are slowly forming at the corner of her eyes. Somehow she felt the pain Kyungsoo experienced back then. How can Sojin be so cruel for using his love. “ do you still love her?” she asks softly. Wondering how and where did she get the courage to ask the que

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter