Chapter 4

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     “Okay class I would like to inform you that we have new student in this class” Professor Song said while looking around the class and signalling a hand at the door where two new faces entered. The two boys are both wearing slightly lose pants, polo shirt that is completely buttoned up to the neck and tucked inside their pants.Their hair is filled with gel that is brushed to the side and wearing a thick glasses.

  “ You guys can introduce yourselves” professor Song said to the two newly entered guys.

“ Goodmorning , my name is Byun Baekhyun , I hope we can get along well” Baekhyun said while smiling to the class.

“ Goodmorning, Im Do Kyungsoo” the other guy said while bowing. 

Ji Eun and Suzy glance at each other while the two boys in front of them are talking.

“ Woahhh.. we have another nerds here JiEun you’re not alone anymore” Woohyun shouted from the back which earned laughter at the whole class.

“ Shut up” Suzy said while glaring at Woohyun.

“ Okay stop it class, hmm you two can sit at the empty desk there” Professor Song said while pointing to the empty desk beside Suzy and Ji Eun who are sitting beside each other. The two girls then greeted the two new boys who are coming at their side. “ Annyeong I’m Suzy and this is my bestfriend JiEun” Suzy said while lightly tapping Ji Eun’s shoulder who is now bowing. Baekhyun gasped while staring at Suzy as the girl got confused but ignore him when professor Song started to speak in front

 

 “ So, how’s your new class?” Suho asked the boys while they are eating at the cafeteria.

“ You wouldn’t believe this hyung, remember the girl I met at the club last friday? She’s our classmate” Baekhyun exclaimed while grinning.

“ Really hyung? Me too” Jongin said while smiling.

“ Woahh..small world afterall” the youngest commented while happily munching.

" You guys have no idea how much he pestered me in the class" Kyungsoo said while glaring at Baekhyun

They were all startled as Chanyeol suddenly stand up and quickly run away. “ Yah Chanyeol-ah where are you going?” Suho shouted as the giant slowly disappeared from their sight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter