Chapter 27

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sojin smiled as she saw the familiar figure inside the music room “ Kyungie” she immediately run and hug him “ I knew it, you cannot bear to ignore me” .

Kyungsoo pulled out from the hug immediately “ I didn’t asked you to see me because of that” . His jaw hardened “ Whatever it is that you’re planning, stop it, don’t bother me anymore”.

Sojin smiled playfully “ You still knew me, don’t you?”.

Kyungsoo clenched his fist “ I don’t care if you’ll stay here in school or not, just don’t bother me and Jieun” . Sojin cross her arms and raise her eyebrows “ Jieun? that dense girlfriend of yours?”.

 Kyungsoo clenched his teeth trying to suppress the anger that is building up inside him “ You have no right to talked about her like that, Jieun is a great person, far greater than you” he said firmly.  Sojin stiffen and her eyes become blank before she smiled playfully “ so much for your protectiveness, I wandered why you didn’t tell her who I am?”

 “ It’s none of your business”  he answered. Sojin moved closer to him “ well, I’ll tell you babe you’re too late” she said while playfully touched his chest. Kyungsoo hissed from her touched “ What do you mean?” he asked. She smirked when she saw Jieun standing at the door in which she purposely left half opened earlier before she talked “ I miss you so much Kyungie” She grinned and kiss the surprise Kyungsoo with her arms clung around his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

Kyungsoo pulled away from the kiss, wiping his lips disgustingly “ What did you do to Jieun?” he asked. Sojin her lower lips “ woahhh..you’re lips still taste the same, I miss it” .

Kyungsoo bursts out of anger “ I’m not going to play you’re game” he shouted. Sojin plastered a playful grinned on her face “ relax, Kyungie I didn’t do anything, but I think it won’t take long and you will be mine again” .

 “ It will never happen” he answered firmly. “ and just in case you forget, you’re the one who left me, so I’m warning you Sojin, if you do anything to ruined my relationship to Jieun I won’t mind using my connection to get you out from this school” he threatened before he walk away from her. Sojin face become pale, she knew what Do Kyungsoo could possibly do, but she didn’t care. This is the only way to get closer to him. The only chance she got just to get him back. She fell on her knees and wiped away her tears “ you’ll be mine again, soon” she mumbled.

 “ Please calm down” Baekhyun asked Suzy who is walking back and fourth. Suzy shoot him a glare “ how can I calm down? My best- “ she stop as she saw Jieun running towards them who looks like a crying mess. She immediately hug her and tap her back gently. “ Suzy-ah,..it hurts so much..get.. me.. away.. from ..here ..please” Jieun said in between her sobs. “ shhh... I’m here hmm..we’ll get away from here” Suzy said softly. Jieun pulled out from the hug and shook her head “ I want to be alone” she said while crying. 

“ What happened here noona?” Sehun who just came asked confusedly. “ Can you give Jieun a ride?” Suzy asked him. “ Oh?...sure” . Suzy wiped her tears “ go with Sehun, I’ll faced Kyungsoo..hmmm” she said while glaring af Baekhyun who is looking down. “ don’t..-" Suzy interrupted her and hold her hands “ Don’t worry, I’m just going to ask him..hmm” she signaled Sehun to assist Jieun and go already.

Kyungsoo walk towards the hallway where Suzy and Baekhyun are waiting. His eyebrows furrowed as he eyed at Baekhyun who look like tense and Suzy who is sending him a death glare. “ where’s Jieun?” he asked. Suzy cross her arms “ she went home already”.

“ Yeah? But we’re going home together” he said confusedly before he took a glance at Baekhyun. Baekhyun eyes look uneasy “ err..Kyungsoo-yahh...” .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter