Chapter 3

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 " How is my precious daughter?" her Dad asked her while giving a peck on her cheek.

" I'm fine dad" Jieun answered while hugging her dad.

" Okay let's go and eat inside. I asked the maid to cooked your favorite." her dad asked her while guiding her inside their house.

" How's noona ?" her dad asked her while they are eating.

" Hmm...she's fine dad, she told me to asked you not to overwork yourself ". she added

" hehehehe.. you know that your aunt is hardheaded right? she even went againts our parents about her marriage and letting me manage the company alone, it's not that I blamed her if any case I'm thankful to her for taking care of you, but you know hard to manage a big company" he sighed.

" Yeah yeah... please remember that you are siblings so both of you are hard headed" she said which made her dad laugh

" But seriously dad, please don't overwork yourself okay? take a rest if you're too tired, I'm sure secretary Jo will help you with some minor works please" she said with pleading tone.

" okay...okay don't worry about me. I'm getting my check up monthly. How's school by the way?" Her dad asked. Her dad knew about her disguise in school, at first her dad disagree as he was worried her being bullied , but she reassure him that everything will be okay and she can defend herself.

           Her dad knew very well what made her daughter to do this disguise thing and his heart sank knowing how badly hurt her daughter was plus considering the fact that the reason was her own parents. If he could only turned back the time to prevent her daughter getting hurt. He sighed.

'' Hmmmm.. everything is okay dad, you know I'm the top student in my class right? And I'm still a member of music club with Suzy". Jieun added before drinking.

" Ohhh.. your bestfriend? I haven't seen that child for a while now, maybe you can invite her next time" Her dad asked while finishing his dishes

         She was about to answer but her phone ring. " Oh? aren't you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter