Chapter 2

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Jieun waved goodbye to her aunt, while walking towards the door she quickly glance around the cafe to make sure that everything would be okay. At the far end corner, she found something resting on the chair. She quickly get it and head over the counter, before she could reached the counter she heard someone at her back “ I believe that’s mine”.

     Facing her back, her eyes met a pair of aDOrable doe-like eyes embedded with deep dark brown orbs looking at her intently, paired with thick black eyebrows, perfect noseline, plump heart-shaped lips which slowly forming a smile and a sharp jawline with slightly messy hair which makes him more manly. The guys is wearing a black leather jacket with white shirt inside and black pants that is perfectly fitted to his body.

“ Hmmm” the guy cleared his throat.

“ Oh ahhm.., i found this on the chair at the corner” she said while raising her hand where she’s holding the wallet.

The guy was about to grab the wallet from her hand but she stopped him. Pushing his hand away “ It’s not that i don’t believe in you, but i want to make sure that this is really yours”

The guy smirked “ Miss, if you want to know my name, just ask me directly okay? No need for this kind of excuse”

Jieun was shocked, raising her eyebrows while her arms crossing at her stomach “ You’re ridiculous mister, I don’t want to know your name. I just want to make sure that this wallet is returned to its proper owner” she said firmly.

“ Oh,...clearly it’s not like what it seems with how the way you look at me a while ago” he said teasingly.

Jieun was dumbfounded “ Oh common you’re so full of yourself , just tell me a proof that this is yours so we can get this over” she said while rolling her eyes.

The guy laughed at her “ Okay, when you open it, you’ll find a group picture of 9 boys and I’m one of them” he muttered.

Jieun quickly checked the wallet inside and found out that what the guy saying is true. ' Heol how can they all be this handsome?' she thought.

“ Okay mister, here is your wallet” she said while handing him the wallet.

“ Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter