Chapter 12

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Yak, why did you drink so much” Jieun said in front of the mirror while hitting her head. She is now getting ready to go to Kyungsoo’s house, sadly she is having a bad headache. last night she was enjoying D.O company so much, she didn’t noticed that she drank too much and got home late. “ Ahh whatever I’ll just drink medicine before I leave” She said taking out the medicine from the drawer and go out from her room.

“ Oh you’re leaving already? Does your head still hurt?” Her aunt asked her when she reached the counter. “ Yes aunt, my head is still in pain but I already took medicine “ she answered.

Her aunt laughed “ okay ,okay , you know how I always want you to enjoy life like some normal girls but take it slowly my dear”. 

Jieun pouted “ Yes aunt, I’ll go now” She said before walking out from the cafe. 

She then grab a taxi while texting Kyungsoo that she’s on her way. Upon reaching their house, she, once again welcome by her mom who happily hug and kiss her on her cheek “ Hi Jieun, I’m happy to see you again, Kyungsoo is already at the study room, you can go there already” she said while smiling at her “ yeah Eomoni thanks” she answered before heading to the study room.

Before she could open the door “ you’re here” Kyungsoo said smiling while fixing his glass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter