Chapter 6

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Okay class, I have to make some announcement” Professor Song said while entering the class.

“ You guys are all aware that the school anniversary will be in two months right?”

“ Yes” the whole class answered.

“ Well apart from the performance of different clubs, It is also the time of the year that we are conducting our annual thesis competition, last year Jieun brought home the bacon and bring glory to first year level” She said while glancing at JiEun.

“ Now she will also represent class A 2nd year level along with Kyungsoo, the commitee decided to do the partner up competition as this time the topic will be harder compare to last year” Professor Song said while her eyes roamed around the class

“ But Ms. Song , Kyungsoo just transferred here last week how come that he will join in the competition” A girl from the back said.

“ Well, he might just transferred but I received  a great feedback from his paper that you guys submitted to Professor Jung, even I was impressed when I read his paper, now if you still have objection come see me in my office” Professor Song said firmly.

The students bowed their head , Professor Song then continue their lesson not minding the competition anymore. Before the class ended “ Kyungsoo and JiEun come to my office later after your classes, I need to give you the topic for the competition” Professor Song said before she walked out from the room.

After their class, “ Kyungsoo-yah, we’ll go first at the music club, you guys just follow after you come to Ms.Song office” Baekhyun said while standing beside Suzy.

“ Okay” Kyungsoo answered. “ Shall we?” Kyungsoo turned his head to Jieun. “ hmmm” Jieun answered before they started walking.

Upon reaching Ms.Song office, “ Oh you guys are here” Ms. Song said while smiling to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter