Chapter 23

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.yay double update for my queen's birthday .

The boys are now gathered at the backstage preparing for their performance. As per the sequence , they will perform first followed by Yerim, Suzy and the last will be the seniors. Jieun and Suzy went at the backstage to cheer them up. “ Aren’t you guys too handsome?” Suzy said while entering.

Baekhyun smiled widely and hugged her “ I’ m the most handsome here right?”.

“boohhh” the guys teased them in unison.

Kyungsoo pulled Jieun into a hugged “ I’m going to look for you at the audience”. Jieun tapped his back lightly “ hmm..I’ll be near at the stage” ..

 “ okay okay guys let’s get ready” Suho said to the guys as he heard the MC talked that the performance will start in 2 minutes. 

The students especially the girls squealed and giggled as the six guys walked at the stage. Jieun, Mina, and Suzy who are standing beside each other could hear murmuring of the students “ Woahh..they are all so handsome and hot” .... “ I wish I’ve talked to them before”... “ I didn’t know that they are all so talented...look at those damn moves”...... “ I know right and those y voices arghh”..

Guerae wolf naega wolf awuuu- saranghaeyo  (That’s right Wolf , I’m a wolf awooohh ah I love you )

Nan neukdae neon minyeo  (I am a wolf and you’re a beauty)

 “ if they are the wolf I’m willing to be their prey”.... “ woahhh...that guy who hit high notes looked so manly and hot” ( watch exo- k version Kyungsoo did the high notes).

Jieun turned her head to the girls who pointed Kyungsoo while the two looked at the other who pointed Sehun and Baekhyun. Suzy rolled her eyes “ these girls...arghh”. Jieun and Mina laughed at her “ unnie let them be, I’m sure Baekhyun oppa loves only you” Mina said

Suzy patted her head “ aigoo...our Mina is still young., I’m telling you don’t let your guard down okay?”

Jieun hit her arms lightly “ yah..don't scare her” ..They turned their heads at the stage as the guys was about to finished their performance. Jieun smiled at Kyungsoo who is looking at her while dancing. She was happily watching with Suzy and Mina but she was startled when someone grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

She turned her head “ Unnie?” Hyuna smiled at her and walked hurriedly towards the dressing room. Suzy entered the dressing room as well while panting. “ what happened?” Jieun asked confusedly. Hyuna handed her a top and skirt and pulled her in the cubicle “ we don’t have time change your clothes quickly”.

Suzy the sit on the chair and looked around “ unnie where’s Boa unnie and Chansung oppa? And Yerim?” She asked. Before Hyuna could answer Jieun went out from the cubicle “ unnie the skirt is too short and my stomach is exposed” she said while covering her exposed navel.

“ woahh our Jiuennie looked so hot” Yesung commented..

“ oppa” Jieun said with her face turned into crimson red.

“Yerim fainted earlier, Chansung and Boa brought her already at the clinic, she already has a fever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter